Danny Murphy - Brainless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deli Alli is an England player, pundits won't criticise him. We seem to now have taken a step backwards from the Niasse situation, we are back at "there was contact, he was entitled to go down". I am old school, I thought it was a foul when somebody knocked you down, not when someone brushed up against you. If Alli's was a foul then it is back to open season for forwards to throw themselves to the ground when a defender blows on them.
I thought Murphy was also very wrong in his analysis of the Alli booking, was he really saying you shouldn't book him because he has talent and plays on the edge. Is it fair to let Alli dive in and endanger other players because they are of lesser ability. Murphy holds strange values.

Deli Alli is an England player, pundits won't criticise him. We seem to now have taken a step backwards from the Niasse situation, we are back at "there was contact, he was entitled to go down". I am old school, I thought it was a foul when somebody knocked you down, not when someone brushed up against you. If Alli's was a foul then it is back to open season for forwards to throw themselves to the ground when a defender blows on them.
I thought Murphy was also very wrong in his analysis of the Alli booking, was he really saying you shouldn't book him because he has talent and plays on the edge. Is it fair to let Alli dive in and endanger other players because they are of lesser ability. Murphy holds strange values.
It`ll be down to the fact that his brain isn`t formed properly, due to his strangely shaped head

I can see both sides Joey.

Niasse did dive and there`s massive inconsistency with who is getting done and who isn`t.

One thing I think we all agree on, is that Danny Murphy is a massive cock head and shouldn`t be on the panel.
I predict only lower teams players will get the diving ban - the top six players will be excepted from any bans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back