David Henen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not claiming to be fluent, but it says something along the lines of "Multiple sources confirm that Everton and Marseille have reached an agreement for the transfer of Henen. Discussions have started with the player." But I may be wrong because "tombes" means something like falling, I think.

No you are right, you have to take 'sont tombés d'accord' as a whole and not translate just one of the words. It means they have arrived at an agreement.

Just felt the urge to get this off my chest. This lad really annoys me. Seems to spend his days uploading videos on instagram where he is either filming himself driving(smart move) or showing off his latest Nike boots. David, concentrate on playing football and improving - you need to. Next stop league 2.

Just felt the urge to get this off my chest. This lad really annoys me. Seems to spend his days uploading videos on instagram where he is either filming himself driving(smart move) or showing off his latest Nike boots. David, concentrate on playing football and improving - you need to. Next stop league 2.

I really thought we were signing some new wonder kid when he came here, just never seem to hear of him even getting close to the 1st team, wonder what Koeman thinks of him?

Not a lot would be my guess. From the times I've seen him play, Henen's done the square root of bugger all to show he's anywhere near the first team squad.
I saw him at Rhyl 2 summers ago. He could even put 2 overweight unfit centre backs under pressure.

16yrs old Antony Evans looked a class above him on the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back