Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have literally no idea how Moyes has come to the conclusion that he needs to disrupt his high-performing and seemingly level-headed set of players with that knob head Jlingz, I mean, Jesse Lingard. He isn't going there to sit on the bench yet he's nowhere near as good as their midfield players. Bit of a mad one this.
I think he will do well. He seems immature and harmless to me - an enthusiastic individual. We got good service out of the likes of Howard and Neville.

I watched Ogbonna when he was in Italy and was really happy he chose you...utter liability
With respect, that’s nonsense. Managed to keep DCL very quiet a couple weeks ago.

Interesting about Rice though, doesnt seem to be dynamic? More of a steady eddie and all rounder?

Whats 'outstanding' about him?

As with your opinion on Ogbonna, if he’s a steady Eddie you’ve clearly not watched much of him.

Good point mate ;)

Watch out for Burnley. Their owners seem alarming to me. Even in their 1st window, not thrown any money to buy anyone.

I worry about PL teams moving forward to be honest. The sorts of people getting involved, will increasingly want to drain money out of big assetts. There are not many City's knocking about anymore, and how their owners have been treated, it will be a big sign to such people they are not welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back