Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

It seems like Moyes is going to have 75million at least [before sales and extra money etc is added on] to spend going by those that know their west ham stuff

I accept I'm in the minority but despite the manner of his departure from us, I still like him and I'm pleased that he shut one or two of the snide critics up with some relative success at West Ham.

Congrats to Moyes. Big, big ask to repeat it next season though with Europa also in the mix. If he's not careful it could all go south for them again.

Congrats to Moyes. Big, big ask to repeat it next season though with Europa also in the mix. If he's not careful it could all go south for them again.
Lack of management experience in European competition maybe but they'll give it a go. So what, if they don't make it to maybe the last 16. If he finishes Prem 5th or 6th again its a job well done. i think he deserves to be backed and if decent money is on the table for signings it will be interesting to see his choices of players signed, or if he throws money down the toilet like the managers here at Everton since he's left.

Lack of management experience in European competition maybe but they'll give it a go. So what, if they don't make it to maybe the last 16. If he finishes Prem 5th or 6th again its a job well done. i think he deserves to be backed and if decent money is on the table for signings it will be interesting to see his choices of players signed, or if he throws money down the toilet like the managers here at Everton since he's left.
Didnt he get united into the knock outs?

He might do ok but the hard part is what he does back in the league and cups, unless he is smart and gets them out of Europe soon as, they will have a terrible season next campaign.

It seems like Moyes is going to have 75million at least [before sales and extra money etc is added on] to spend going by those that know their west ham stuff

Fair play to him he got them playing some decent togger and I'm sure the fans will be delighted that they've qualified for Europa League.

Well deserved.

Im lazy to look again but theyve got some players getting on (just how moyes likes it).

Antonio, Ogbonna, cresswell, dawson and fabianski.

Also of course lingaard off...

Im lazy to look again but theyve got some players getting on (just how moyes likes it).

Apart from Dawson I think the rest are late 20's and Creswell might be 31. Fabianski still has years left in him.

He bought well and got then solid and playing decent togger. Fair play to him and them.

Bar Fabianski, those lads are in their prime and playing the best football of their career. The likes of Rice, Soucek, Fornals, Bowen, Benrahma, Coufal all got years and years left.

Lingard will most likely be signing permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back