Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abusing a defenceless animal is unforgivable and speaks volumes about a person. If you have that in you, you shouldn't be in society; starts with animals and then moves onto abusing other people too.

West Ham should really set an example here and sack him. He's only sorry that he's been caught.
alot of serial killers started off by killing animals as well

You just wonder what goes through people's brains to 1) do that and 2) film it - does he think that everyone would find that funny? Because that is really worrying.

The pets need to be rescued from his house and a banning order needs to be put in place so he can't own them in future.

You just wonder what goes through people's brains to 1) do that and 2) film it - does he think that everyone would find that funny? Because that is really worrying.

The pets need to be rescued from his house and a banning order needs to be put in place so he can't own them in future.
Maybe I’m old but one thing that I despair of with people nowadays is the obsession to film everything. I get the bit where everyone thinks they are mini celebs and so amazing everyone should see their every waking minute and hear their thoughts (irony isnt lost on me here btw) but filming bad stuff like this and things like car accidents and people throwing themselves off buildings. The fact this is normal now worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back