Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s okay folks , nothing to see here. West Ham have got their PR emergency response marketing Tarquins in to choose a file from the apologise unreservedly templates folder. You can do anything nowadays as long as you apologise. At least the good news is the Met police won’t be investigating it . Poor cat has been through enough.
In all seriousness fully expect RSPCA to bring a case against him. They can do it.

Dear Lord, what a tit. Just watched the video before piling in. He's not booted it against the wall, but he's certainly shoved it along the kitchen floor tiles with his foot hard enough to be of concern. Cat didn't look happy.

These lads need to be directed to more wholesome hobbies. Like Airfix modelling.
He needs to be directed to the middle of the Atlantic with two very heavy weights chained to his legs. Scum.

I would struggle to keep my studs below knee height against him if I was fortunate enough to be earning millions of pounds to do a sport we all love.

In that very sense - he has lost the right to earn the money that such a career offers IMO.

We need to follow the NFL and have a zero tolerance to players behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back