Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked at Moyes playing Zouma, he has dropped players throughout his managerial career for disciplinary issues that pale in comparison as to what Zouma has got up to.

The authorities need to step in and take the decision away from Moyes clearly. Throw him in the bull pen for a couple of weeks and have him mucking out animal shelters for a few weeks after that.

Anyone who abuses animals is normally capable of even worse.
Did hear one of their Fanzine group people earlier on LBC disgusted with Moyes allowing Zouma to play last night. Suppose money and ambition is above animal cruelty for Moyes et al.

This has left a real sour taste with me, not just on Zouma but Moyes and West Ham too, its a reflection that the modern game is horrible. West Ham chasing 4th and the money it brings, so Moyes thinks we have to play him because if we dont and drop points and narrowly miss out on 4th it will cost us £££.
The club owners passing the buck to Moyes, him not having the sense to see the big picture, the fine is a token gesture.
Besides it was only Watford, not having it they couldn't of beaten them anyway.

If Zouma pays 1million to various animal charities I dunno pick a few. RSPCA , WWF , The cross eyed lions association of Guilford North, whatever. Would that be enough?
I think taking the cats was best thing. I was envisaging him getting his sponsorship cut, dropped from team and all sorts but poor cat still there getting the blame. Anyway cats are gone.

If Zouma pays 1million to various animal charities I dunno pick a few. RSPCA , WWF , The cross eyed lions association of Guilford North, whatever. Would that be enough?
I think taking the cats was best thing. I was envisaging him getting his sponsorship cut, dropped from team and all sorts but poor cat still there getting the blame. Anyway cats are gone.
Community service. Help out at a local animal welfare centre like the PDSA.
Fines mean nothing when you've got more money than God but time is finite.

West Ham sponsor Vitality suspends deal over Kurt Zouma cat video

The insurance company said they were ‘hugely disappointed by the judgement shown by the club’ following the emergence of the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back