Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If West Ham's sponsors threaten to pull out of their deals West Ham will suspend Zouma quick which will only highlight that its just about the money for them, horrid horrid club. Moyes has got this very wrong, should be ashamed acting as if this isn't his issue, cowards the lot of them.
I imagine Moyes would have spoken to Wham higher authority. I.e George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley’s teams. Then maybe spoken to West Ham decision makers. Doubt very much Moyes would've played him without getting the thumbs up. Put it this way if he didnt and they lose sponsors he is cheese on toast!!

To be fair they're not just employees they're assets worth millions and sadly as has been shown, the money side of things is worth more than reputation or morality
Great news Zouma has now lost his personal contract with Adidas. Also Vitality have suspended their contract with West Ham for playing him last night.:)
And French citizens can be prosecuted for criminal acts carried out abroad.

Not seen the Zouma vid but think it making the 10 o clock news just shows everything gets blown out of proportion in this country. I mean who hasn't kicked a cat in their life? Christ, you have to live.

facepalm-really.gif

Not seen the Zouma vid but think it making the 10 o clock news just shows everything gets blown out of proportion in this country. I mean who hasn't kicked a cat in their life? Christ, you have to live.
Watch the video. I thought similar, I've given my cat a tap on the butt with my foot to hurry it out the door or the like. However Zouma drop kicks the cat across the floor with a fair amount of force. Not ok at all, and should be fined for animal abuse. Bringing the club into disrepute and getting sacked could be on the table. I certainly wouldn't want an employee who treats animals like that working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back