Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole episode just shows how effing thick footballers are in general.
In which universe did they think putting that video on social media would be a good thing?
And Moyes has blotted his copybook big time by picking him on the basis that he's 'one of the better players'.
Good to see other West Ham players now demanding a pay rise after seeing news of his fine.

This is just unbelievable and yet also credible. These Muppets get paid more in a week than probably two average people get in a year. They "work" about 10 hours a week if they're not on a sick note.

Anyone committing cruelty to a defenceless animal or, God forbid, a human being should have the key thrown away.

Disgusting.

I hate cats, and they hate me, but neither of us has yet kicked each other. Meanwhile I read that WHU players are a bit upset to find out that Zouma was on £125K per week. Couldn’t happen to a nicer club…..
Mate I have three dogs, two of which are GSDs. We have had cats in the past but the last two came to an end with one of the GSDs - probably overly boisterous rather than vicious mind you.

One of our GSDs is just five and a half months, but I wouldn't trust her with a new cat. She is far too boisterous and doesn't know her own strength.

For an adult human being to deliberately do that is outrageous. I wouldn't commit that kind of cruelty on a rat, never mind a cat or dog. If someone is capable of doing something like that to a defenceless animal, what else might they do?

Very worrying this modern society.

So now Zouma’s cried off anyway? Jesus.

He clearly didn’t fancy playing, it would’ve been so easy to handle this before the team sheets were in - and they could’ve dressed it up as a disciplinary suspension and got a bit of faux moral high ground out of it.

Now they lose him from the side and actually look even worse by apparently trying to force him into the team when he’s clearly not up for it.

What an absolute PR disaster. It’s just unfathomable how poorly they’ve handled this.

Loving the demise of West Ham.

I think most would have liked to have seen Moyes and WHU getting into the CL.

All that goodwill lost, be great if Catgate was the catalyst of them losing any grip on top 4.

Sorry Moysey but you handled this disgustingly.

Loving the demise of West Ham.

I think most would have liked to have seen Moyes and WHU getting into the CL.

All that goodwill lost, be great if Catgate was the catalyst of them losing any grip on top 4.

Sorry Moysey but you handled this disgustingly.

Has there been a demise though? They are 4th. That is miles better than theyve ever been in my lifetime.

A draw at Leicester is not that bad either.

Moyes is manager of the season again this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back