Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes is making it worse IMO, he has badly misread the feeling on this, and it wont be going away soon.
When your so high in the public eye dont give everyone an easy reason to hate you

It’s what’s wrong with Football though. Money and Greed rules.

If he was a 16 year old who’d done it, he’d have been sacked. But he’s a star player and worth a fortune, so for them to not play their best centre half and potential lose out on the champions league millions, then they lose out.

West Ham have handled this disgustingly. Moyes is a joke too.

It’s what’s wrong with Football though. Money and Greed rules.

If he was a 16 year old who’d done it, he’d have been sacked. But he’s a star player and worth a fortune, so for them to not play their best centre half and potential lose out on the champions league millions, then they lose out.

West Ham have handled this disgustingly. Moyes is a joke too.
Yeah chasing the £££ top 4 can bring, horrible situation, they could of beat Watford without him I reckon, planned for today probably without him, and eased him back in, but no.
I also think Antonio has made it worse again by dragging up racism while the sport is trying to do something about it, he has trivialsed it.

Yeah chasing the £££ top 4 can bring, horrible situation, they could of beat Watford without him I reckon, planned for today probably without him, and eased him back in, but no.
I also think Antonio has made it worse again by dragging up racism while the sport is trying to do something about it, he has trivialsed it.

I have to agree with everything.

The Antonio situation just annoyed me, and probably did more harm, because it was so irrelevant, and it’ll only make more people fume.

They didn’t need Zouma, he’s an idiot, and doesn’t deserve to play regardlsss, but you know, no one wins from this scenario, whether you’re on the side of Zouma, Side of West Ham of genuinely a decent person.

It’s a mess, an embarassing mess at that.

We know Moyes can be incredibly stubborn and the backlash against how he and West Ham have handled this situation will make him dig his heels in as hard as he can but I can't work out if he thinks they're genuinely in the right or if he knows it's wrong but just doesn't care, either way it reflects badly on him and I can't see it just blowing over because the strength of feeling, quite rightly, is incredibly strong.

I have to agree with everything.

The Antonio situation just annoyed me, and probably did more harm, because it was so irrelevant, and it’ll only make more people fume.

They didn’t need Zouma, he’s an idiot, and doesn’t deserve to play regardlsss, but you know, no one wins from this scenario, whether you’re on the side of Zouma, Side of West Ham of genuinely a decent person.

It’s a mess, an embarassing mess at that.
Yet antonio proper annoyed me its made me hate him

Since when have West Ham ever viewed a point away to Leicester as 2 dropped? That is a point gained. Pre Moyes that's a miracle.
You are correct but pre-title, probably West Ham would fancy this fixture. I only say this as it always amuses me when the media point if view clashes with the reality of the situation.

You are correct but pre-title, probably West Ham would fancy this fixture. I only say this as it always amuses me when the media point if view clashes with the reality of the situation.

Yes. I mean more playing away at a regular top 6 club. When have West Ham ever been a side that expects to win those games?

West Ham fans complaining about Moyes dithering in January. Where we've seen that before?

I know loads wanted him back but so glad we got Lampard instead.
Thing is was it Moyes or the West Ham board, I can see it not being the fault of the manager down there as far as January goes.

Thing is was it Moyes or the West Ham board, I can see it not being the fault of the manager down there as far as January goes.

They did it in the summer as well though, going into the season with just Antonio. They got away with it for a while because Bowen's had a scoring run but that wasn't going to sustain them in terms of top 4.

We know he's a good manager to a point, he just ultimately has a losers mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back