Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, worst quality cup final of any description I can remember. Terrible use of the ball all night.

I honestly thought as that game was being played out that this Everton team could have beaten the pair of them.

Spurs vs RS a few years ago was an embarrassment to the sport.

Half an hour in I thought Fiorentina looked smart in the middle but ultimately bottled it.

It's about as important as that.
giphy.gif

Spurs vs RS a few years ago was an embarrassment to the sport.

Half an hour in I thought Fiorentina looked smart in the middle but ultimately bottled it.
The quality there tonight was dreadful.

The build up play was haphazard and the shots on target few and far between - 8 between them all night!

An appalling 'spectacle'.

West Ham beat the dregs of Europe to win that.

There's no credibility for it.
You beat what’s put in front of you, would you seriously have complained had that been us there tonight? When we got knocked out by Fiorentina in 08 we’d faced Metalist Kharkiv, Larissa and Brann on the way none of which were World beaters, we also faced and beat AZ who West Ham beat to get to the final

The League Cup semi final run that same season we beat Sheffield Wednesday and Luton in the first two ties before we came up against a PL side

The dual semi final runs in Martinez’ last season we faced Barnsley, Reading, Norwich and Middlesbrough in the LC before City, Dag & Red, Carlisle and Bournemouth in the FA Cup before we faced Chelsea and United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back