Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAHAHAHAHAHA who is it that rates that Diop on here? I have a feeling it’s @Keiran striking once again but it might be someone else.

I really like Diop...all the tools to reach the top.

Didnt see the match but i bet he would do well under Ancelotti.

I was told he was some top centrehalf and that they’d gotten themselves an absolute worldie by the stats brigade if that helps?

For me, no idea on his stata but hes very good. Id say West Hams best on paper

My god is he still doing this "fear football" act?

He MUST be the most spineless manager in footballing history.

Absolutely no reason why we should not have won the Europa in 08.

That away performance against Fiorentina was unforgivable. We had assembled such a quality, vibrant side too that season.

We got unlucky with injuries before the Cup Final in 09.

Absolutely no reason why we should not have won the Europa in 08.

That away performance against Fiorentina was unforgivable. We had assembled such a quality, vibrant side too that season.

We got unlucky with injuries before the Cup Final in 09.
His abysmal record at Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd and the Shte for over a decade will forever be a source of ignominy at this club, not a single win at any as his teams skulked on with fear and trepidation oozing out of every pore. Dreadful

Good, I hate clubs which still have utterly Neanderthal fanbases and they certainly fit the bill.
Think West Ham fans are sound tbh. They are not the same ilk of the cockneys that follow Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea etc.

I feel for them for two reasons. Firstly having this fella as their manager, but more significantly having that pathetic soulless bowl as their home. They need to bin both off quickly.

Dead and buried I think, they simply had to win that today to keep themselves in with a fighting chance. They were absolutely cruising and lo and behold, Mr Negativity shuts up shop and goes 5 at the back. The result is the supporters get nervous, the players implode and the win is lost.

Their board are the most incompetent in the league, first for jibbing him two years ago when he seemed onto something, then bringing in a zombie with Pellegrini, and now for bringing Moyes back when the situation clearly needed motivational figure. They're going down and likely never coming back, Sunderland all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back