Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think West Ham fans are sound tbh. They are not the same ilk of the cockneys that follow Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea etc.

I feel for them for two reasons. Firstly having this fella as their manager, but more significantly having that pathetic soulless bowl as their home. They need to bin both off quickly.
Agreed. The bowl is killing them the most imo. Totally bewildered at how that could have been seen as a positive move.

I think they’re in serious trouble - looking at their remaining fixtures they could feasibly get 0 points from the next 4-5 games

The hammers fans do not share your optimism. It is actually sad to see what they are writing, I mean we have gone through phases like that but there is more than a few people saying nah it'll be fine. To a man they think they are down.

To quote George from Men Behaving Badly, "I just can't see it happening"

Villa, Norwich and Watford are all going to be worse come the end of season surley?

To quote George from Men Behaving Badly, "I just can't see it happening"

Villa, Norwich and Watford are all going to be worse come the end of season surley?

Watford look like a functional team now. Norwich are probably going. Leaving Bournemouth, Wham, Villa and maybe Brighton(?) fighting it out for the other 2 places. It does depend how many points the others pick up while the hammers have the run of fixture horribilis, if two of those teams get a 5 point gap then it is going to be very difficult for them.

Looking at their remaining fixtures I can't see more than 12 points which will give them 36.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back