Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as West Ham going down would be funny, I would miss playing them at home in the league, as they are usually given an absolute shoeing off us.
We often get points away too.
The likes of Bournemouth, Norwich and Villa are much more problematic.

From what I gather he was at the very least considered for the vacant Everton job very recently, only two months ago in December. So people assessing how he's doing at West Ham since then instead and how they think we had a lucky escape, all seems very relevant to me.
I just find it weird the way people still hold grudges for things that happened so long ago. It’s not healthy to hold on to so much hate.

He’s a remnant if the past. That’s Everton’s past and footballs past too. Who actually cares that he tried to sign Baines and then signed Fellaini nearly a decade ago?
He is a remnant of our past and should remain one, he could've easily been our manager now and thats what is scary. People need to stop advocating for his return every time a Manager goes, it's embarrassing.

It was frightening the amount of Blues that were clamouring for the huge failure that is Moyes when we were managerless, and plenty were dismissive towards fans who were against his return.

Remember the article claiming Moyes was 'surprised ' so many Blues were against him coming back? Sums up the man's arrogance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back