Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I decided to stop for a minute and have a look and unsurprisingly Pellegrini’s win rate in his last nine fixtures was better than the ‘winner’ himself.

Moyes currently has a win rate of 11% whereas he had 22%, although Moyes has less defeats: Moyes P9, W1, D2, L6 compared to P9 W2, D0, L7.

He’s managed to be worse than Pellegrini? Holy guacamole.

Went for a peruse on KUMB and came across this lol

5HBzpE6.jpg

The man must look back at about 10 days of his life (sacking all United’s staff and the Baines/Felli stuff) as by far the most idiotic 10 days of his entire life.

He had the pick of almost any player in any league to go and buy , and a solid title winning team behind him assembled by the greatest manager of all time, and he sacked all the staff and went on to tarnish his Everton legacy forever.

I don’t think he would have succeeded at Man United anyway , but if he didn’t do any of that he would have had a better chance and could have come back here with open arms.

You would struggle to name a more idiotic chain events in association football history.

What about the sheer arrogance? He felt he “deserved” his chance at United.

What about the altercation with the fan in the hotel after we won 1-0?

If he hadn’t gone for Baines or fellaini, I genuinely feel the same outcome would have occurred. I feel he felt we were a noose around his neck, and dragging him down towards the end, when in reality it was the other way.

I couldn’t be happier, let’s face it, the fella is basically as classless as Allardyce nowadays... yet he is a “winner”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back