Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything to do with them. Their fans are idiots in general from a bygone era. Remember at Upton park every year old fat blokes in the chicken run hurling abuse for 90 minutes without even watching the match. Embarrassing club with odious leadership. I'm getting worked up writing this

I remember seeing Ball + Dunne play down there as they were coming through.

Other games always had a nice day out...

Only killer was having to walk down the backstreets to the next underground station. No bother though.

How anyone likes them I'll never know - remember the carry on they had over beating us to signing Payet & Ogbonna (and that jarg fullback I can't remember his name).

looks like they're trying to end Wilshere's contract. People wanted him to sign for us at one point, bullet well and truly dodged.

Some of our fans kicked off that we didn’t sign him instead, same as they did with Hart, Hernandez, Byram, Arnautovic, Haller, Anderson, Bowen, Diop, Fornals, Yarmolenko, Ogbonna etc etc the list goes on and on and on and on.

Some of our fans kicked off that we didn’t sign him instead, same as they did with Hart, Hernandez, Byram, Arnautovic, Haller, Anderson, Bowen, Diop, Fornals, Yarmolenko, Ogbonna etc etc the list goes on and on and on and on.

the sad thing looking at that list is the wasted talent. I think anyone on that list (except Hart) would have added value here, they are ruined by West-Ham, rather than the other way round IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back