Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always make sure I follow these people who have totally vested interests. It just stands to reason that they'd tell us the truth and not what they want to happen to save their own skins...

Unfortunately a lot of folk give them credence. She's on a par with that chump who is the Head of Wetherspoons. You know, the kind of fella who'd recommend liver transplants for his customers so they could keep drinking and damn the costs to anyone else...

Bit of what Alan Irvine said

When did you find out about the positive Covid results?

At 20 past 6 we suddenly got some info from our doctor and head physio to say there were three positive tests, the manager and the two players Issa and Josh.

How long had you been at the stadium and did you have any contact with the players?
Contact in so far as, staff, we were in the same area as David. We weren’t sitting beside him, it was a big room and that wasn’t an issue for any of us.
We'd been at the stadium, we usually get there 1hr 45 to two hours so we had been around.

We were shocked by the news, because we have had so many tests and not had any positive. We do know that the tests are not completely accurate so we will wait and see what happens.

If they are, you could be ten days without David Moyes, ready for that challenge
I am quite sure he will be in touch with us, he certainly won’t be disappearing so we will deal with it once we know. It’s one of these situations that it could come back as false positive so we will wait and see.

Have you contacted Arsenal
I haven’t and I don't know if anyone else has.
We have been very particular about protocol right from the start of this. Our medical team are very aware of what’s happening, our Covid officer too and we have followed all protocols all the way through
What I am not sure of is what that is so I will wait to be told about that.

Worried there could be another shutdown
I hope not.

Dressing room worried or are you worried about the tests
I am not worried and the mood in the dressing room after the game was one of excitement, they know they played well and did themselves a load of good going forward.
They know I'll be speaking to David and giving all of them glowing reports.
There wasn’t a mention from the moment that I went in before the game of it, which was shown in the performance and the mood in the dressing room was one with being content.

David Sullivan is on TalkSport. Moyes is absolutely stuffed, like properly screwed.

He saying stuff like;

"I cannot say for sure we're going to sign anybody. As each day passes I get more depressed."

"Unfortunately the players the managers want we can’t get."

Mike Ashley always gets it from the press, but they never focus on the shower that is West Ham, presumably because of Brady.

David Sullivan is on TalkSport. Moyes is absolutely stuffed, like properly screwed.

He saying stuff like;

"I cannot say for sure we're going to sign anybody. As each day passes I get more depressed."

Mike Ashley always gets it from the press, but they never focus on the shower that is West Ham, presumably because of Brady.
Just listened to that he also said if they overpay they could go bankrupt. They’re going down this year deffo

He saying stuff like;

Unbelievable really, Moyes had performed to miracles to keep them up, and he has single handedly undermined him by selling players behind his back and giving him no money to plug the gaps.

They will do well to beat Norwichs points total.

only he could have anderson, yarmolenko, haller and lanzini on the bench whilst he plays masuaku, antonio, fornals and bowen instead. Yarmolenko has a great record there when he's actually played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back