Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford look like a functional team now. Norwich are probably going. Leaving Bournemouth, Wham, Villa and maybe Brighton(?) fighting it out for the other 2 places. It does depend how many points the others pick up while the hammers have the run of fixture horribilis, if two of those teams get a 5 point gap then it is going to be very difficult for them.

Looking at their remaining fixtures I can't see more than 12 points which will give them 36.

36 could possibly be enough this year

It's why I'm happy that we're almost at 40, especially with the Chelsea and Liverpool games looming

I'm not especially afraid that we'll get dragged in, but the league has been kind of nuts outside the top 2 this season when it comes to everyone taking points of everyone else

In the grand scheme of things, I don’t mind West Ham; or at least didn’t mind West Ham at Upton Park, but I genuinely feel like that stadium move has ruined the club irreparably.

I know we hear a lot about their owners being hated, but I reckon every single fan base in the country has threads on forums saying they want the owners out, always best ignored, save for cases like the Venky’s. AFAIK, West Ham have had money and not spent it well, but actually I think their signings have been reasonably high profile too.

So if it’s not the owners or the signings, then it should be the managers, but actually they’ve brought in some decent managers and it hasn’t worked out.

Then you see , the big massive dark nucleus in the middle of all this is that absolute disaster of a stadium, it’s honestly an absolute joke. It’s the one ground in the premier league where week in week out, the away team look more comfortable than the home team. West Ham have 38 away games a season, it’s appalling. It’s not even impressive.

There are a lot of parallels with us and them, very very similar. We need to get our stadium move bang on, because West Ham as a club is properly on life support because of it

Banning their fans for t shirts now...

Not only banned but no refund of his season ticket. From the same board that employed right wing thugs to threaten supporters protesting against the board. Some people on here think our board is bad well think again - Gold/Sullivan/Brady take the biscuit. Absolute scummy board

Not only banned but no refund of his season ticket. From the same board that employed right wing thugs to threaten supporters protesting against the board. Some people on here think our board is bad well think again - Gold/Sullivan/Brady take the biscuit. Absolute scummy board
Under what condition did they ban him? Is it part of West Ham's terms and conditions to not permit people to wear a t-shirt or complain about the board? It might be embarrassing, but it's not like he dressed up like Mr Testicles and was the mascot like at a really strange football club or anything.

Under what condition did they ban him? Is it part of West Ham's terms and conditions to not permit people to wear a t-shirt or complain about the board? It might be embarrassing, but it's not like he dressed up like Mr Testicles and was the mascot like at a really strange football club or anything.

Apparently the lid breached some wierd ground regulations clause that stated something like:-

"Anybody whose presence in the stadium is or could constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person"

So using this clause they said that wearing the "provocative" t-shirt would incite the crowd. You couldn't make this stuff up!!

Apparently the lid breached some wierd ground regulations clause that stated something like:-

"Anybody whose presence in the stadium is or could constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person"

So using this clause they said that wearing the "provocative" t-shirt would incite the crowd. You couldn't make this stuff up!!
If their fan base has any sort of gumption about it every last fan should turn up at the next game sporting the same shirt... A proper "I'm Spartacus" moment. That would certainly get the dildo brothers and ole grotbags Brady's knickers in a right twist.
Instead of just shrugging this lad off and not saying anything they've now made him a martyr, terrible management from the very under-qualified Brady. She's gotta have some Nudy picks off Diddy Dildo Dave in his soft russian hat in a safety deposit box somewhere, perhaps he's in a two's up on a pigeon with the ole meths menace and notorious pigeon tickler, the flute known as Aldo.

Last edited:
If their fan base has any sort of gumption about it every last fan should turn up at the next game sporting the same shirt... A proper "I'm Spartacus" moment. That would certainly get the dildo brothers and ole grotbags Brady's knickers in a right twist.
Instead of just shrugging this lad off and not saying anything they've now made him a martyr, terrible management from the very under-qualified Brady. She's gotta have some Nudy picks off Diddy Dildo Dave in his soft russian hat in a safety deposit box somewhere, perhaps he's in a two's up on a pigeon with the ole meths menace and notorious pigeon tickler, the flute known as Aldo.

Absolutely.

There should be a major movement with their fans against this.

This aggression will not stand man.

Del Boy Trotter would have a van load already.

in an act of solidarity I'm sure the 'Snowflake ICF' will mobilise themselves for the next home game.

Unless of course - its on a school night...

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back