Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
in an act of solidarity I'm sure the 'Snowflake ICF' will mobilise themselves for the next home game.

Unless of course - its on a school night...

maxresdefault.jpg

We really need one of those "where are they now?" stories about these guys.

Not only banned but no refund of his season ticket. From the same board that employed right wing thugs to threaten supporters protesting against the board. Some people on here think our board is bad well think again - Gold/Sullivan/Brady take the biscuit. Absolute scummy board

This is actually unfair on West Ham, they would have returned his season ticket money but the system has a minimum credit value of £1.

Making Kevin Nolan a coach lol. He spent his entire career as a journeyman who only got picked by the Count of Monte Bisto. What can he say to any member of that squad that they should seriously take onboard?!

Mickey mouse appointment.

Absolutely.

There should be a major movement with their fans against this.

This aggression will not stand man.
I for one am going to show solidarity with them, joining them in boycotting their home games...
In fact I vow to not going to go to any of their home games again, except maybe at home to Everton. I feel the entire world may join me in this boycott.

You're slipping into the relegation zone with a run of very difficult fixtures coming up, so you need your fan base right behind you. What do you do?

Well, one third of the West Ham cronies has decided to call some of their fans out, which I suspect will not have the impact they may well desire.

By the way, I do support part of his message because in reality violence against them is intolerable, but the last few paragraphs wreak of a large swipe at them.

This is taken from another site but it's absolutely bang on the money as far as I'm concerned regarding the career of David Moyes.

"I hate Moyes more than I really ought to. I mean he’s a total no-mark so i shouldn’t care, but his expectation lowering [Poor language removed] really boils my [Poor language removed] piss. He’s paid millions of pounds to do a job and his approach is to paint as much despair, doom and gloom as he possibly can so that even the smallest of small achievements in getting them to 17th on goal difference will reflect well on him, the cynical bog-eyed [Poor language removed]"

"He’s a [Poor language removed] gerrymandering wage thief. Pisses me off that he takes a penny out of the game the [Poor language removed]".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back