Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wham fans giving him grief because he put a second string side and didn't make any subs, but they should see from us that sometimes you get injuries and if that messes them up for the league then they will be in the doodoo.

And like they are going to win the cup... I don’t think we're going to win it but we can get closer for sure.

Did hos phone run out of battery? Or did he just want them out of the competition? Typical of his mentality at big grounds really, could gone at us with the injuries but would rather meekly surrender and concentrate on the league after 3 games.

The wham fans giving him grief because he put a second string side and didn't make any subs, but they should see from us that sometimes you get injuries and if that messes them up for the league then they will be in the doodoo.

And like they are going to win the cup... I don’t think we're going to win it but we can get closer for sure.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he watched our injuries and thought "forget that, I'll keep my best players on the bench."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back