Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone have him back here ?

I would.

So would @JobForTheMoyes
Sorry mate, never go back - Howard a clear example. I am still prepared to give Lampard some time - he inherited a mess. We need to get strikers in, solidify midfield and stop silly mistakes at the back. Sounds easy, but we have been brutal for years in this regard.

We need to identify mercenary wasters who are "available" and avoid them like the plague. What we need are genuine lovers of the game, who are also ready to embrace what EFC means to its supporters and to understand the legends that we have seen in our history.

Moyes did well for us when we were on the brink, but he is not a trophy winner. I wish him well, despite being very angry at his clear distraction towards OT in his final season.

They won't sack Moyes after the last two seasons he's had. They'll give him time to turn it around and he will do just that
Doubt he will.
They will lose their best players, drop down the the league for a season or two then he’ll get them back up to 6th or 7th, rinse and repeat, same as he did here.
All while winning nowt and cultivating an underdog / over achievers mentality that will affect them for years after he’s gone.

I remember more than a couple of Moyes seasons when we had 3pts or some such in October.
Then He/We would put in a midseason burst, start believing his own publicity, get knocked out of one or both cups early, then another mini burst...Europe within our grasp - then fade away

Rinse and repeat.

Still find it amusing how some in desperation to find something negative to pin on Kenwright, for the sake of having a moan about him, bought into the non staring rumor he was after bring Moyes back.... and then we got Rafael HAHA

Moyes wining in Europe. Big glass ceiling head on him. Top 5 and going far in European competitions is all he can manage with midtable clubs.

Lol at Moyes.

Up the Tories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back