David Moyes

Between Moyes and Kenwright they embedded a mentality of 'know your place' within this club and within the fanbase, it's something which has saturated this club for years and will take years too get rid of and people want this guy back!! Cmon folks we can do a bit better than this.
100%
but if it's a choice between him and Dyche, I pick him.

I 'd ust like to see us hiring a younger, upcoming manager like we used to. In that scenario, Moyes experience and eye for a player would be the ideal combination. Plus, I think a good deal of his detractors would be happier.
Can see it either way, but I'd just like to see a few years of stability both on and off the pitch. A young up an comer is a risk and if he succeeds he'd probably be off to greener pastures anyways. It'll be a slow burn assuming we even stay up, and Moyes can at least lay a decent foundation.

We are so unimaginative as a fanbase at times. Always has to have ties to Everton one way or another.

We're the same with ex-players. People fawning over the idea of Richarlison ever coming back.

I wish we'd just move on. Find a dynamic coach from Europe, bring in a DOF with an extensive knowledge of world football and a clear plan, with scouts that can un-earth gems at low risk/high reward fees. I am bored to death of the 'tried and tested' Everton way, obsessing over former players, boyhood blues and those with prehistoric football beliefs. This club is decades behind, in all aspects.
Remember we offered Andy gray the job that was pretty imaginative haha

I don’t seeing coming back here. He’s knocking on now, and the only places I see him going now would be Celtic or the Scottish national team if jobs come up.

The disrespect on here from some for the job Moyes did is sickening. Back in the day the likes of Martin O Neill had an open chequebook at Villa, Spurs had a succession of manager spending what they wanted and Moyes would be competing with them and finishing ahead of them on a sell to loan policy half the time.

Did an amazing job here. What has followed only highlights it even further. Those young dynamic coaches in Martinez Silva and Lampard with their progressive football really did put Moyes achievement’s in the shade though.

We are so unimaginative as a fanbase at times. Always has to have ties to Everton one way or another.

We're the same with ex-players. People fawning over the idea of Richarlison ever coming back.

I wish we'd just move on. Find a dynamic coach from Europe, bring in a DOF with an extensive knowledge of world football and a clear plan, with scouts that can un-earth gems at low risk/high reward fees. I am bored to death of the 'tried and tested' Everton way, obsessing over former players, boyhood blues and those with prehistoric football beliefs. This club is decades behind, in all aspects.
So, that's a no then.

I still have all the time in the world for Moyes but unless I miss the games where they are scintillatingly brilliant any time I see them West Ham are absolutely turgid. Obviously they are doing much better than us results-wise but they should be with the money spent and the quality they have. Pound for pound I'm not sure he's doing all that much better than Dyche, certainly entertainment-wise.