David Moyes

Between Moyes and Kenwright they embedded a mentality of 'know your place' within this club and within the fanbase, it's something which has saturated this club for years and will take years too get rid of and people want this guy back!! Cmon folks we can do a bit better than this.
I'd have that 'place' back in a heartbeat right about now.

So far as Moyes goes, the game, the oppositions, and the difficulty has changed significantly. The days of picking Cahill and Arteta and Pienaar up for approx £2mill a piece are long gone. There's clubs everywhere wanting a chance on a faded character, a bit of a diva, a player in a rut with something to prove now. He was exceptional at it, but that market has moved. The sides winning the league in his days with us would get pummelled aots by the best sides in the league now, not just the league winners. The stockpiling of talent beyond squad depth has seen a shift in how clubs are run and how other sides are denied gifted players. He's yesterdays man, and the lesser cousin of the intertoto cup trophy aint convincing me otherwise. We needed him in when we could have gotten him Lukaku, and he could have purchased other players a few steps up the cash value menu but he was hand picked by ferguson so it wasn't to be.
Ironic really.
The once in a generation talent got plucked by ferguson to play for m utd, then our seeming only possible managerial saviour was plucked by him to go the same way and we ended up with chancers like martinez and allardyce and lampard.

We're probably all a lot better off not torturing ourselves with 'what might have beens', and just accept the bleakness and hopelessness of the predicament that has been inflicted upon us by a myriad of charlatans and their 'what a manager's and 'good times'.

1878 - 2024 EFC. Gone and soon forgotten. RIP.

Hello and I appreciate being allowed on to your site.

I have a question. Apologies if others have asked before. But after a while, did you get tired of Moyes' tactics, stubborn-ness and the standard of football under him ?

You'll be aware of the divide it's causing amongst us West Ham fans. True, he won us a trophy but with the exception of Fiorentina in the final, in which we were very lucky, the standard of opposition was average at best.

My own view is that he's sucking the life out of us. As for the 'be careful what you wish for' and 'safe pair of hands' spouted out by his mates in the media, I don't buy into it.

Thanks in advance and good luck for the rest of the season.
Yes.

Now ask us a hard one.

So far as Moyes goes, the game, the oppositions, and the difficulty has changed significantly. The days of picking Cahill and Arteta and Pienaar up for approx £2mill a piece are long gone. There's clubs everywhere wanting a chance on a faded character, a bit of a diva, a player in a rut with something to prove now. He was exceptional at it, but that market has moved. The sides winning the league in his days with us would get pummelled aots by the best sides in the league now, not just the league winners. The stockpiling of talent beyond squad depth has seen a shift in how clubs are run and how other sides are denied gifted players. He's yesterdays man, and the lesser cousin of the intertoto cup trophy aint convincing me otherwise. We needed him in when we could have gotten him Lukaku, and he could have purchased other players a few steps up the cash value menu but he was hand picked by ferguson so it wasn't to be.
Ironic really.
The once in a generation talent got plucked by ferguson to play for m utd, then our seeming only possible managerial saviour was plucked by him to go the same way and we ended up with chancers like martinez and allardyce and lampard.

We're probably all a lot better off not torturing ourselves with 'what might have beens', and just accept the bleakness and hopelessness of the predicament that has been inflicted upon us by a myriad of charlatans and their 'what a manager's and 'good times'.

1878 - 2024 EFC. Gone and soon forgotten. RIP.
Coufal Bowen and Souceck picked up for buttons by Moyes for Wham.

We’d kill for the players he’s put together at West Ham. Kudus, Paqueta, Bowen, Edison Alvarez, Benrama Cornet, Zouma, Fornals, Aguerd, Soucek, Ward Prowse. They’d all we walking into our squad and most into the first team.

Then there’s a trophy and European qualification he’s delivered.

Yeah he’s crap though. Bring me Graeme Potter.

Beto £25 million
Bolasie £28 mill
Gbamin £26 million.

I know which 3 I'd prefer
Part of my post was, what he relied upon here is now over. He's still spent big at west ham. What the buffoons and loonies have spent whilst he's not been here is irrelevant. There is no money left, we're actually back to where buster-big-balls had us decades ago... ~ "this club needs to sell a wayne rooney every season".

Support is going to go berserk when Branthwaite goes for £35mill + some extras on the drip. Break even Pickford, cut price Cal-Lewin, small loss Onana.

This season is the honeydew melon starter, the big plate of crud coming next year that's gonna be served out of a cement mixer is gonna be the clincher. If we are somehow still PL standard then it's Derby's magnificent 11 points in 07-08 we're measuring up to. Could yet start and finish next term on minus points. Imagine it.

Everton - 'to big to fail?' nah.

Can’t take to a fella with a abysmal away record at decent sides, no trophies and knocked out of the second tier European competition against anyone remotely decent and labels it a success.

He belittled Everton, along with his chairmen . Both them put the mindset of the club back years.

Not for me , I’m fed up already I don’t want more years of that seen as long term improvement

Part of my post was, what he relied upon here is now over. He's still spent big at west ham. What the buffoons and loonies have spent whilst he's not been here is irrelevant. There is no money left, we're actually back to where buster-big-balls had us decades ago... ~ "this club needs to sell a wayne rooney every season".

Support is going to go berserk when Branthwaite goes for £35mill + some extras on the drip. Break even Pickford, cut price Cal-Lewin, small loss Onana.

This season is the honeydew melon starter, the big plate of crud coming next year that's gonna be served out of a cement mixer is gonna be the clincher. If we are somehow still PL standard then it's Derby's magnificent 11 points in 07-08 we're measuring up to. Could yet start and finish next term on minus points. Imagine it.

Everton - 'to big to fail?' nah.
Oh I agree with everything in the last paragraph RP

IMG_7459.jpeg