David Moyes

….i’d like him as our new DoF. I think he’d be a terrific working alongside Dyche, especially with limited budget.
Whilst he was here he had an excellent track record with buying players for relatively low money who went on to be great players for us. Arteta, Piennar, Coleman, Jags, Lescott, Baines etc.
Maybe the football landscape has changed since then, but there is no doubt there are still bargains to be had, as you only have to look at Brighton for that. Personally I’d prefer another manager to Dyche if that was the case.

Thats not a terrible idea, tho the football would remain terrible but the recruitment would be better.
Moyes as DoF, Dyche still manager but with a new forwards coach.

…I’d like to see Dyche with better quality footballers at his disposal, Moyes would be a good DoF for him.

Moyes has a magnificent home in Preston and is at an age where such a challenge might just suit him.

Moyes is an old school manager who wants to be in the middle of it every day he'd make an awful director of football because he wouldn't be able to let the manager get on with their job without interfering.

…I’d like to see Dyche with better quality footballers at his disposal, Moyes would be a good DoF for him.

Moyes has a magnificent home in Preston and is at an age where such a challenge might just suit him.
Why would we pay Moyes to be DoF at 5million a year whilst having the worst manager in the whole footballing pyramid as our manager?

Lets appoint Jose as our tea lady while we are there.

Moyes: Manager first (if he wants) then move upstairs for DoF (nice retirement plan for him - he is 60 now after all)

Graham Potter: 1st Team Mgr (with his staff)

Carsley: 1st Team Assistant Manager (get him some experience for when he has to take over after the boo boys have chased Potter off for being mid table. :D

Moyes: Manager first (if he wants) then move upstairs for DoF (nice retirement plan for him - he is 60 now after all)

Graham Potter: 1st Team Mgr (with his staff)

Carsley: 1st Team Assistant Manager (get him some experience for when he has to take over after the boo boys have chased Potter off for being mid table. :D
Why would Carsley ever take the assistant manager job at Everton?

….i’d like him as our new DoF. I think he’d be a terrific working alongside Dyche, especially with limited budget.
Ffs it’s hard enough having one old manager who’s set in his ways, imagine having 2. What’s pullis and big Sam up to, we may as well go the whole hog