Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Deal Of The Decade.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think what we need is to [Poor language removed] off wide players and do something like this;

----------------Yak-----------------
---------------Cahill
---------------Fellaini
---------------Arteta
---------------Pienaar
---------------Osman
---------------Rodwell
-------Lescott--Jags--Yobo
---------------Howard

We have a nice balance to our squad.

We'd be the best team in the League, without a doubt.

The dildo formation, classy.

It's obvious that Manny's performances for Valencia this year just confirm what we all know but a few of us are unwilling or unable to admit.

That Manuel Fernandes is a class player.

Regardless of what you think of Manny personally (and it's apparent that several of you have a personal issue with Manny), Fellaini DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE to Manny when it comes to pure skill on the ball.

Yeah, Fellaini can bang in a few headers and he's done well for us.

But he's not anywhere close to Manny's class yet.

Keep trying to make your case thought that Fellaini's a better all around player than Manny though. Right now, he's not.

It's obvious that Manny's performances for Valencia this year just confirm what we all know but a few of us are unwilling or unable to admit.

That Manuel Fernandes is a class player.

Regardless of what you think of Manny personally (and it's apparent that several of you have a personal issue with Manny), Fellaini DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE to Manny when it comes to pure skill on the ball.

Yeah, Fellaini can bang in a few headers and he's done well for us.

But he's not anywhere close to Manny's class yet.

Keep trying to make your case thought that Fellaini's a better all around player than Manny though. Right now, he's not.

Manny is good, but maybe Fellani is better suited for our team. He's a better defender (his tackling needs work but he's excellent at using his body to gain control in defense) and goal scorer. He doesn't have great on the ball skills but his flick-ons are pretty quality. We also desperately needed some size in the midfield and after selling Faddy we did not really have anyone who can pull off a smash and grab like Fellani did against Bolton.

No, we havent been for sale for 10 years mate, BK has maybe said a few times that hes looking for investment, that was all lies, i think NOW after this pre-seaon, i honestly think this is the only time he has tried really hard to sell, i think all the other times he was looking for money and still trying to hold onto his toy as you so wonderfully put it.

But ok, suddenly he wants to sell, right at the time the world is gripped by a massive credit crunch, maybe its good timing on HIS part.

I dnt want him anymore, hes lied to us too many times and hes skint, hes off no use to OUR football club anymore, thanks for your work Bill, you tried your best, but can you please do 1 now. It doesnt mean im not thankful for the work he tried to do, but its not his fault we cant be sold at the moment.

Be careful what you wish for, just look at the toon. It was all great, and they all thought he was a supporter and noe look!!!!!!

Theres no guarantee if we are sold its going to the right people

Deal of the decade is no longer udinese's sale of kroldrup to Everton. But another over the odds purchase by everton, Football Manager, i dont know how much they paid, but it was definitely much more than the £20 they could have paid for the game

I must admit I've never been able to stomach his views on gay marriage and gun control. And the time he tried to chat up my missus was over the top.

:lol::lol:

More a reference to those who never got over him leaving us for Valencia the first go around.

Deal of the decade is no longer udinese's sale of kroldrup to Everton. But another over the odds purchase by everton, Football Manager, i dont know how much they paid, but it was definitely much more than the £20 they could have paid for the game

The [Poor language removed] bought Donessa from Udinase and he's total [Poor language removed] too. What is it about Udinese defenders that get flogged for millions and suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back