Deja Vu

Status
Not open for further replies.
So , how many points do you all see us finishing on? For me , based on our tough run in I would think likely 69 . Only reason I ask is this thread begged the question what constitutes success in Berto's first season . For me 69 pts would be a strong tally , whatdoyouthink?

I have thoroughly enjoyed this season. I had hoped for a decent run but this has surpassed my wildest expectations. The only thing that could make it better is if the Reds tank a couple games and miss out on the league by the smallest of margins.

I just know we'll beat City and it will hand the league to Liverpool.

Then it'd be the ultimate depression when we get sponked by Hull on the final day and come fifth.

Imagine that. lol Not only the RS fans celebrating the league, but thanking us for ensuring they won the thing. Blimey, please Lord no!

Come on Chelsea ffs.
Alternatively it would be quite nice if we beat City, Liverpool lose to Chelsea after Suarez is given a straight red in the 5th minute, resulting in a 2 match ban, and they lose at home to Newcastle to watch the league slip through their fingers. After beating Liverpool at Anfield city implode and we end up finishing 3rd with Liverpool finishing 2nd.

It's very unlikely any of this will happen let alone all of it, but that would certainly be something.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this season. I had hoped for a decent run but this has surpassed my wildest expectations. The only thing that could make it better is if the Reds tank a couple games and miss out on the league by the smallest of margins.
I do not want them going into the final game having the chance to win the league. You know they'd have an Aguero Man City moment and win the damn thing. The sooner they lose a game or two the better, ffs.

So , how many points do you all see us finishing on? For me , based on our tough run in I would think likely 69 . Only reason I ask is this thread begged the question what constitutes success in Berto's first season . For me 69 pts would be a strong tally , whatdoyouthink?

Only 3 wins out of the last 7 games? I think on current form, we'll do better than that.

I'll put us at 73.

Win our games and we're laughing. Lose against Arsenal and any slight chance of 4th is gone IMO....if we go into the City game knowing a win would hand The Sh1te the title, would you be happy with a rollover?

NO, for Gods sake.

I want Everton to win every single game possible.

Nobody would do us a favour so same for us, if City get themselves in the situation that they need a favour from us then sorry they don't deserve to win the title, go beat the rs themselves and its all laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.