Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon this fellas career has been turned over by having mourinho in charge of him, he will have beasted him a number of times until he's completely lost interest. Not saying he can get that back but he was a top player just a few years ago and may be worth a punt if Levy doesn't take the piss on the fee.

Has a fee been mentioned?
Screenshot_20211230-221718_Google.webp

Hello Bill

I've been expecting you.

I like that we are trying to sign technically better midfielders but still worried we are very soft in the middle.

Can only assume that Lampard is a fan and reckons he can get something out of him, considering he was a similar profile of player himself.

For a couple years now I've heard people suggest that he needs a change of scenery. He was brilliant under Poch - suffered under Mourinho.

Would not be surprised if its a low fee with a low buy back option for spurs...so in essence kind of a loan so if he does good, spurs get him back if not we're stuck with him

Always liked Dele Alli and when you have a team with the likes of Iwobi, Gomes, Delph, Davies and a few others in, you definitely don't say no to someone with the qualities of Deli Alli. Just needs to find the right club and be coached properly and there is a cracking player in there. Hope we get him.

Would not be surprised if its a low fee with a low buy back option for spurs...so in essence kind of a loan so if he does good, spurs get him back if not we're stuck with him
Not going to happen that. It’ll be a £25m fee slapped on by Levy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back