Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be part of the advanced of 3 in midfield. 2 of Gomes/Allan/DVB/Doucoure sitting.

At Chelsea he had Jorginho sitting. Kante allowed to get box to box, and Kovacic floating inbetween the attack and defence.
That would leave us very exposed if Donny and Dele were part of the same midfield 3

Love this signing. It’s a risk but quality negotiation even with spurs who are always difficult to deal with.

If frank can change his fortunes what a
The risk is that Spurs believe they will only see the £10 million and see it as good business to offload a spent force and offload his wages. The add ons are just insurance to ensure they don’t end up with egg on their face if he confounds their expectations and comes good. It all comes down to how good a judge of character and man manager Lampard is and if he can get the best out of him. The fortunes of Alli could be the making or breaking of him as Everton manager.

Barkley didn't produce anywhere near the same numbers as Alli did.

But the same defence was used … he was better than Gerard and co at the same age. It’s the same comparison being used now to justify signing someone that has done nothing for 2 years and has a very bad attitude apparently .

Dele Alli
Oh I swear I beleive
You'll come good (You'll come good)
Under big Franky

Now I must confess
The clubs a bit of a mess
But with your goals
We just might stay in the league

Have you watched him play in the last 2 years?
We wouldn’t be signing him on a free or this season if he was still the player he was 2 years ago. He’s 25 years old.. he still a kid(my daughter 24 and I still class her as a kid). Hopefully moving to us will reignite his hunger and desire and maybe he grow up a bit
Mourinho wreaked him let’s be honest. He picked on him as he always does with someone.
Let’s see what happens but he still a far better player then half our squad

Have we got any decent squad numbers available for him?

Edit: Nope

He can have number 10 soon.

Actually some movers to happen in shirt numbers this Summer. Kenny leaving free's 2 up for Patterson to switch, Myko can go to 3, Delph's 8 becomes available.
Iwobi has had dibs on 8 since he got here.

Status
Not open for further replies.