2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
To play him next season we need two mobile midfielders with good distribution too. He also needs to regain something of his form. I hope we are safe so he can start versus Palace I'd like to see him start.

I could be wrong, but I very much doubt Frank brought him in on deadline day to preserve him for next season.

In my view, this fella needs to be high on the list of immediate departures from the club come Sunday week. It's a long list, but the clearout has to be ruthless.
It is odd but if he doesn't work hard enough defensively he isn't going to risk starting him in the dire situation we have been in is he? He was competing with Iwobi for a place who has been working his behind off. He can come off the bench, start him if we are safe with an eye on next season.

It is odd but if he doesn't work hard enough defensively he isn't going to risk starting him in the dire situation we have been in is he? He was competing with Iwobi for a place who has been working his behind off. He can come off the bench
I think the lad is finished. He can come off any bench he likes once it is not ours next season.

I think people are getting confused with his position. He is not and never will be a midfielder.
He is either a support striker, like a Cahill if you will or a left of a front 3. He is never going to be a midfielder in a million years.

if and when Everton are safe then start him, at the moment we need athletes who are going to die for the cause and not a player who is invisible when we don’t have the ball. So strange that he didn’t come on against Watford, the game had zero quality and it just seemed he might of provided something approaching that. I’d also happily jettison El Ghazi and van de beek from the squads unless we are safe as well

if and when Everton are safe then start him, at the moment we need athletes who are going to die for the cause and not a player who is invisible when we don’t have the ball. So strange that he didn’t come on against Watford, the game had zero quality and it just seemed he might of provided something approaching that. I’d also happily jettison El Ghazi and van de beek from the squads unless we are safe as well
He's got some athleticism but footballing brain and technique will always beat athletic ability. I mean look at Xavi. I think has has to be one of the slowest players I've ever seen but nobody can doubt he was an incredible footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.