2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we "know" hes lost his desire to play, yet we still keep putting him on the bench?

Thats bullying.

:hayee:
Not sure why you need to be obtuse, he's obviously on the bench for the same reason Carlo liked including 2 keepers, we don't have any squad depth and the kids are rubbish, he's just a filler for the numbers

Hes played 9 times for us mate.
So what ? He's not started and he's mostly been brought on in the dying minutes, if he was good he'd be starting and being brought on earlier in games to make an impact instead he's filling the bench and coming on only as a filler, pretty obvious he has lost his desire because we all know it's not about his talent

It’s more nuanced than that though. If he isn’t quiet up to speed you can afford to play him if you are safely midtable. If you are scrapping for every point you can’t risk that
What's there for him to get up to speed with? He isn't coming off an injury, and he's been in the league virtually his whole career.

Tottenham weren't fighting for their lives when he wasn't getting a look-in there, either.

What's there for him to get up to speed with? He isn't coming off an injury, and he's been in the league virtually his whole career.

Tottenham weren't fighting for their lives when he wasn't getting a look-in there, either.
I think he clearly has had his problems. Your not 100m player one minute and packaged up to Everton the next on pay per game basis - if you are on top of your game.
Everton have gambled on him refinding his form

I think he clearly has had his problems. Your not 100m player one minute and packaged up to Everton the next on pay per game basis - if you are on top of your game.
I think the frustration is that between him, Von De Beek and El Ghazi, they have not had any real impact on the run in.

Ali feels like one for next season when our style will undoubtedly change.

Wages aside, it'll have been a no-risk gamble if he's allowed to leave in the summer, which is what I expect will happen.

I did think he was a genuinely good player at one time, but it's been two or three years now.

Wages aside, it'll have been a no-risk gamble if he's allowed to leave in the summer, which is what I expect will happen.

I did think he was a genuinely good player at one time, but it's been two or three years now.
I don’t really know the detail of the deal with Spurs, but I doubt he is going anywhere if we have agreed upto £40m.

I think the frustration is that between him, Von De Beek and El Ghazi, they have not had any real impact on the run in.

Ali feels like one for next season when our style will undoubtedly change.
Would love to know what el ghazi has done wrong .can be a match winner .

Would love to know what el ghazi has done wrong .can be a match winner .
We don’t get penalties which makes his one outstanding feature useless to us as a club. The fact he isn’t getting ANY time means he’s utter pony in every other dimension, what a shocking piece of business.

Lampard didn’t seem too enthusiastic about him in the presser. Be surprised if he’s here next season

Status
Not open for further replies.