2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a weird deal. I reckon he's gone and we never had any intention of keeping him after this season and triggering the clauses

Don’t really buy the idea that Lampard plans to start him next season with a new style of play.
I just think he looks poor in training - as per that Spurs doc. Need to make a decision on him before he starts costing money.

Don’t really buy the idea that Lampard plans to start him next season with a new style of play.
I just think he looks poor in training - as per that Spurs doc. Need to make a decision on him before he starts costing money.
He's burnt out. How on earth have we been landed with this divvy?

It's the ultimate joke: we get lumbered with a player who would find it difficult to get a LC replay game with Spurs and they end up with our star player...and for nearly the same fee.

FFS, this is a disaster we face at this club.

Last edited:

He's burnt out. How on earth have we been landed with this divvy?

It's the ultimate joke: we get lumbered with a player who would find it difficult to get a LC replay game with Spurs and they end up with our star player...and for nearly the same fee.

FFS, this is a disaster we face at this club.
I seem to recall Allí was MOTM when he was instrumental in beating Palace to secure our survival. Some have short memories ?‍♂️

I seem to recall Allí was MOTM when he was instrumental in beating Palace to secure our survival. Some have short memories ?‍♂️
He got on second half and made a couple of decent passes and interceptions.

FFS the low bar we set for players is incredible. He just did his job for 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.