2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually saw him at Manchester Piccadilly on Sunday, would’ve asked for a photo but I was absolutely hanging and did not either A. Want to embarrass myself, and B. want to accidentally give one of our players covid lol

Also he’s taller than you’d think in person, I’m 6’7” and he didn’t feel massively shorter than me

I actually saw him at Manchester Piccadilly on Sunday, would’ve asked for a photo but I was absolutely hanging and did not either A. Want to embarrass myself, and B. want to accidentally give one of our players covid lol

Also he’s taller than you’d think in person, I’m 6’7” and he didn’t feel massively shorter than me

Would Glenn Hoddle approve of his attire on Sunday?

How does what a player wears have to go with anything??? As long as it doesn’t affect his performance on the pitch, he can put on whatever he wants.
It's generally the older generations who believe men should dress a certain way, have the exact same haircut etc. otherwise they're not a real man.

In reality they're absolutely bursting with jealousy and using any excuse to justify their rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.