2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but if you count out last season, because he was either not quite match fit or not the right fit for a relegation scrap, it's really soon to decide that it's not working out. I thought we'd give it a year.
We see 90 minutes of these players at a time. We know nothing about how things are going for them at the club, really.

£8m for him, without paying a penny to Spurs apart from the 25% of that fee?

If this happens, its one of the first times we’ve acted fast to move a player on that the club really doesn’t fancy, makes sense especially with the upcoming add ons due to Spurs.

£8m for him, without paying a penny to Spurs apart from the 25% of that fee?

If this happens, its one of the first times we’ve acted fast to move a player on that the club really doesn’t fancy, makes sense especially with the upcoming add ons due to Spurs.

If this does happen, fair play to Frank. Took a gamble, but was first to seemingly admit it was wrong and got him out.

We shall see though, all sounds a bit too good to be true

Says online Lampard decided to get rid start of Summer. Can't have even wanted him in January really.
To me it looked like Lampard was the driving force behind him joining us. Don't you remember that clip where they were meeting at Finch Farm and Lampard was beaming ear to ear and saying "we done it!" to Alli? That feel-good factor didn't last long. lol

Agreed to go according to this;

Dele Alli has agreed in principle to join Besiktas on loan with OA ⚫⚪

■ The Everton midfielder made a financial effort to come to ??.

■ Unless the situation turns around, he should arrive in the next few hours

Thanks for turning up for half a footy game which put us safe. Because of this you will always be welcomed at Goodison or BMD (or whatever it’s going to be called).

You’re not getting a freebie though, pay up you miserable get.

To me it looked like Lampard was the driving force behind him joining us. Don't you remember that clip where they were meeting at Finch Farm and Lampard was beaming ear to ear and saying "we done it!" to Alli? That feel-good factor didn't last long. lol

The deal was done before Lampard joined. Transfers don't happen in 3 or 4 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back