2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe he feels like he doesn’t deserve to be part of the lap of appreciation.

He’d have been slated if he’d shown up for a wander and a clap.

Lad can’t win.
It's not a case of winning, I'm just saying it's a shame he wasn't there. I've always been supportive of Dele and held out hope he would turn things around for himself, so don't think that I'm "slating" the lad.

It's not a case of winning, I'm just saying it's a shame he wasn't there. I've always been supportive of Dele and held out hope he would turn things around for himself, so don't think that I'm "slating" the lad.
Okay, fair enough - this thread is often a pile-on of a guy fighting his own demons. Apologies.

FWIW, I would’ve liked to have seen him there, and I’d like to have seen him get a decent reception.

Really? I do not remember this.
Screenshot_20240512-160123.png

Okay, fair enough - this thread is often a pile-on of a guy fighting his own demons. Apologies.

FWIW, I would’ve liked to have seen him there, and I’d like to have seen him get a decent reception.
No need to apologise, mate. I've seen some nasty posts about the guy, so I understand where you were coming from ;)

Yeah, I think Dele would have got a good send-off from the Goodison fans. It's such a shame how things turned out for him in the end, you never can tell what people are battling with on the inside.

Couldn't even be arsed turning up for final home game.
Been laughing his head off since we put 2.5 year contract in front of him.
100%. He puts on a good act in public but he's not arsed about football in the slightest, as demonstrated since about 2019. 2026 World Cup squad yeah? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.