2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no way Dyche lets him start training with the full squad 10 days before the season starts if he’s not here to work hard and set the right tone amongst the other players. Seems to be dele is driven and focused on playing like he used to… now whether he can or not remains to be seen (personally I’m skeptical) but even 70% of what he was at peak and he’s our best attacker.

He’ll also feel he has a point to prove to the world and that he owes us one for sticking by him.

Funny that we just signed two other numbers 10s though 🤣

How Everton would it be for him to be out injured for a year while being paid by us. Rehabilitate him through the off season for him to sign for someone else and tear it up this season
I’ve got nothing against the lad and wish him well whatever happens right now but if we offered him a contract and he was like ‘nah I’m signing for Bournemouth’ and then was brilliant I’d be fuming 🤣

I decided it would be a great idea to give people something to hate and make fun of me for, so here's what I think would be the best lineup with the players we have, signing Dele to backup McNeil. Let the vitriol begin!

1723223421275.png

I decided it would be a great idea to give people something to hate and make fun of me for, so here's what I think would be the best lineup with the players we have, signing Dele to backup McNeil. Let the vitriol begin!

View attachment 268298
Gonna have to work harder than that line up then pal.
Suggest you throw Maupey, Beto, Doucoure, Keane & Holgate in to the mix - that should do the trick.

Had a dream that he started the first game of the season… for SPURS

It was away at Chelsea and he scored via a deflection in the first half. He was playing up front as a false 9, it was when the team was announced a hour before kick off that anyone found out he’d gone back there too. This place was in full meltdown mode, half the posters saying it was such a wonderful heavenly story and the other half calling him a rat Judas snake.

Does Shrewdy Baldy control my dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.