2023/24 Dele

What if you were given 10 mil but were sexually abused, shifted around the world to live with your estranged parents, forced to be a drug runner and threatened to be thrown off a bridge in your horrible childhood upbringing? Reckon that 10 mil just buys off those unresolved issues you have?

No, but having the money would definitely make me feel happier than if I didn’t have it.

You could use it to do good etc and help people. That would help me feel happier

I have only just got back from gurnsey, so now I can answer.

The only reason I am responding to you is because you are accusing me of spreading false information when you are.

I have no intention of mass debating with you lot over Dele, this is my last say on it.

1)below is a picture of dele taking illegal drugs
2) the illegal drug he is taking is soon to be criminalised further as a class c
3) below is a link to the act
4) below is summary of the act
5) law is defined in terms of express and implied terms just because something is not explicitly stated doesn’t mean it isn’t covered
6) lots of moral arguments for supporting Dele, when in fact the risk of him dragging other people down with him, the hole in our budget due him, the consequences this may cause + the actual best thing for Dele may well be away from football. Therefore there is also a moral argument that the “do good” is not actually doing good.
7)Gateway Drug Theory is a known phenomenon, for the people who think I am making this up.

View attachment 226459

The Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 made it an offense to produce, supply, or possess psychoactive substances for human consumption. While the act doesn't explicitly mention "nitrous oxide" or "laughing gas," it is designed to cover a wide range of substances with psychoactive effects. Nitrous oxide, when used recreationally for its psychoactive effects, falls under the purview of this act.

Here are some relevant sections of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016:

1. Section 3 - Psychoactive substances: This section defines what a psychoactive substance is under the act. It broadly covers substances that produce a psychoactive effect in a person when consumed.
  2. Section 4 - Prohibitions: This section outlines the offenses related to psychoactive substances, including production, supply, and possession with intent to supply for human consumption. Possession for personal use would generally be considered a violation of this act.
Please note that while nitrous oxide is not explicitly listed, its use for recreational purposes to induce a psychoactive effect is considered illegal under this act. Laws and regulations may evolve, so it's always a good idea to consult with legal professionals or government sources for the most current information.
Blah blah blah.

The only reason I am responding to you is because you are accusing me of spreading false information when you are.

I have no intention of mass debating with you lot over Dele, this is my last say on it.

2) the illegal drug he is taking is soon to be criminalised further as a class c
5) law is defined in terms of express and implied terms just because something is not explicitly stated doesn’t mean it isn’t covered
6) lots of moral arguments for supporting Dele, when in fact the risk of him dragging other people down with him, the hole in our budget due him, the consequences this may cause + the actual best thing for Dele may well be away from football. Therefore there is also a moral argument that the “do good” is not actually doing good.
7)Gateway Drug Theory is a known phenomenon, for the people who think I am making this up.

View attachment 226459

The Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 made it an offense to produce, supply, or possess psychoactive substances for human consumption. While the act doesn't explicitly mention "nitrous oxide" or "laughing gas," it is designed to cover a wide range of substances with psychoactive effects. Nitrous oxide, when used recreationally for its psychoactive effects, falls under the purview of this act.

1. Section 3 - Psychoactive substances: This section defines what a psychoactive substance is under the act. It broadly covers substances that produce a psychoactive effect in a person when consumed.
  2. Section 4 - Prohibitions: This section outlines the offenses related to psychoactive substances, including production, supply, and possession with intent to supply for human consumption. Possession for personal use would generally be considered a violation of this act.
Please note that while nitrous oxide is not explicitly listed, its use for recreational purposes to induce a psychoactive effect is considered illegal under this act. Laws and regulations may evolve, so it's always a good idea to consult with legal professionals or government sources for the most current information.
That’s a shame because I think us all getting together and mass debating over Dele would probably help to ease the tension a bit

Well those things I’m assuming would have happened weather I found or was given the 10m

So in those scenarios I would be able to take time off work and deal with the loss of my loved ones without the stress of money 💰

In the second scenario at least I would be able to convert my house and get the full time care I would need without being a burden on the NHS.

In any case both those scenarios would be improved if I had 10m

No mate, not in this hypothetical scenario.

Can’t believe I have to explain this further after providing you with the act and summary of the act 🤣 you bolded every bit except bits you chose to ignore 🤣

Possession is not illegal if you are a doctor.
Possession is not illegal if you just fancy having some on you because you like the shinny colour of the tins.

Possession for psychoactive purpose is illegal.
Using for psychoactive purpose is illegal.
The act is very clear. Try reading it.

I will you give you the benefit of the doubt you missed the subtle point in the “basic”
act, rather than just wanting to spread false information.

I hope to god you are not a legal professional,
If so do you work in the public sector? Anyway I don’t really care, explaining basic stuff to people I find boring.
The act never says that possession is illegal.
Its only illegal if you are in a prison or you intend to sell or share it with others.

Such tripe and energy would be better used if it is targeted against drinking and driving, and perhaps drinking in general which claimed more lives than Nitrous Oxide in a non-explosive setting - say, calling for lifetime ban from football for any footballer caught with a detectable breath alcohol while driving.

Can’t believe I have to explain this further after providing you with the act and summary of the act 🤣 you bolded every bit except bits you chose to ignore 🤣

Possession is not illegal if you just fancy having some on you because you like the shinny colour of the tins.

I will you give you the benefit of the doubt you missed the subtle point in the “basic”

If so do you work in the public sector? Anyway I don’t really care, explaining basic stuff to people I find boring.
You lied again. You said your last post was your last say on the matter and yet here you are.

But I have read it. And what you are claiming is not in it. There is no prohibition about possession. Only about possession in custodial settings. It literally does not talk about personal consumption.

Oh, and going back to the first link you shared as evidence: https://www.abbeycarefoundation.com/hippy-crack-faq/

It literally states in that link that you were using as evidence to it being illegal:
In addition, possession of Nitrous Oxide/Hippy Crack is not illegal

But possessing it with intent to sell it as a (party) drug is illegal.

The line where it states it is illegal to use for recreational purposes (which they do twice) is reinforced by referencing a BBC news article.
Which is here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-46591871

That BBC news article, does not once state it is illegal for possession or personal consumption, it is all about the governance of supply, despite the website using it as a reference for their evidence.

So maybe you should try reading things.

BBC article from 2 days ago. Possession is currently not illegal but supply is. It will be illegal. But at this point isn’t. And the ban goes against advice from the drugs advisory board anyway.

Dele he literally been pictured once using a non illegal substance. No evidence he has ever done it again or does it regularly.
You are wrong, accept it and move on.

Last edited:

View attachment 226459

Directly from the government:

Legal status under drugs legislation​

1.7. Non-legitimate use of nitrous oxide is currently controlled under the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 (PSA). This means the production, supply, and importation, but not possession (aside from in custodial settings) of nitrous oxide for its psychoactive effects is illegal. Under the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 it is an offence to supply nitrous oxide if a person knows, or is reckless as to whether, it will be used for its psychoactive effects.

1.8. Nitrous oxide is not currently controlled under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.

So unless you have evidence Dele supplied nitrous oxide to others (spoiler alert: you don’t) then he has done nothing legally answerable

Now please crawl back into your (presumably Daily Mail-lined) hole.

I’m assuming there’s nothing behind this random “injury expert” who has said there’s a random setback with an unknown cause that could see him have an unknown number of weeks more out?

I mean it’s hard to argue with that sort of specificity
It’s all in the details. Clearly has inside knowledge.

He may just be a member of our medical staff looking at this 😂:

4F06814B-03B3-48C9-A800-EA68A15BE5F2.png

….I know nothing about drugs and I have no idea what’s legal and what’s illegal. I’m more concerned about the impact of lengthy use of any substance on a professional footballers body allied with being largely inactive from playing for two years.

Good luck to him in his endeavours to recover but as far as my football club is concerned we shouldn’t be investing any more monies in him than we are currently committed to.