2023/24 Dele

That could not happen, you cannot put down conditions on a contract that has expired and why would we agree to it anyway, everybody knew Spurs just wanted rid of Dele.

Literally happened when we signed Barry.

We loaned him for his final year of his city contract.

If we signed him preeminently we pay 2m but if he went anywhere else they would have got him for free

Literally happened when we signed Barry.

We loaned him for his final year of his city contract.

If we signed him preeminently we pay 2m but if he went anywhere else they would have got him for free
Seems strange that we agreed to that with Dele when you think that Spurs could not wait to get him off the books.

Just another bad twist in a bad deal.

It all depends on the terms of the contract. If he’s fit and it’s a short term deal 1-2 years on a reasonable wages, I’d take the chance on him.

Got to admire the consistency of Everton making really poor decisions and offering Dele Alli a new deal is very much in keeping with that.
I think if you sign him on free transfer for a short deal there’s not much to lose even if he’s a squad player

I'd rather pay Dele than Gomes, Holgate or Maupay. He also has more natural talent than anyone else in our squad.
No one on here knows what the position is though - is he fit or not? - but I'd be suprised if the £10m possibly due to Spurs hasn't been factored in and it may be that we do see him towards the end of the year but not enough to trigger the payments due to them. Makes sense for Spurs to negotiate a lower fee for him with us.