2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we need to sell him ASAP.

The very last thing we need is a toxic player around the club.
Don't be silly. We are literally beggars. If McNeil goes out we need balance. We cannot afford to have another player depart.

Trust me, you think that money will be reinvested? It won't. It's suicide if we offload another player with this squad as it Is!

It can be turned around. Both manager and player need to lose their stubbornness as the siltiuation is extreme and it's more on Dyche to sort out.

I seem to recall when Dyche got here there was one player who was not ready to commit in the way Dyche requested. Thus Gray gets frozen out.

Im sure selling him was dependent upon getting in Gnoto or Sulemana. When that didn’t happen, no sale. A body is a body.

Now, the Saudi club still has interest - which is fine. We are just explaining that since we cannot replace, the price has gone up.

Would it be nice to have him for cover? sure

But we have Beto, DCL and Chermiti who can and will play up top ahead of him, and we have McNeil, Harrison, Danjuma and maybe Dobbin who would play wide ahead of him.

If the money is right….

Don't be silly. We are literally beggars. If McNeil goes out we need balance. We cannot afford to have another player depart.

Trust me, you think that money will be reinvested? It won't. It's suicide if we offload another player with this squad as it Is!

It can be turned around. Both manager and player need to lose their stubbornness as the siltiuation is extreme and it's more on Dyche to sort out.
I honestly couldnt care less about the money.

Hes crying in the media, crying to his team mates, hes a toxic influence around the club.

If he got on the pitch do you really think he would give his all for a manager he clearly wants rid of?

Get him gone and move on.

I thought he was brilliant in patches under Fatboy.

Goal v Arsenal
Goal v Man City

Quite a few games when he made a big difference and more than pulled his weight. Plenty when he didn’t and contributed nothing.

This stuff over the last day or two clearly shows, in the most unprofessional and weasel like way possible that he just wants out of here and I don’t think anyone comes out of it with much credit.

Get him out. Toxic rat.

No, we need to sell him ASAP.

The very last thing we need is a toxic player around the club.
These things can be sorted out. Gnonto is back fully reintegrated at Leeds despite doing everything to leave. The player and manager need to sit down together and sort it out.

We are in no position for more players to leave, when we know the money won't be used for new signings. I don't want any more money taken out of the playing squad and into Moshiri's investment.

I seem to recall when Dyche got here there was one player who was not ready to commit in the way Dyche requested. Thus Gray gets frozen out.

Im sure selling him was dependent upon getting in Gnoto or Sulemana. When that didn’t happen, no sale. A body is a body.

Now, the Saudi club still has interest - which is fine. We are just explaining that since we cannot replace, the price has gone up.

Would it be nice to have him for cover? sure

But we have Beto, DCL and Chermiti who can and will play up top ahead of him, and we have McNeil, Harrison, Danjuma and maybe Dobbin who would play wide ahead of him.

If the money is right….

I honestly couldnt care less about the money.

Hes crying in the media, crying to his team mates, hes a toxic influence around the club.

If he got on the pitch do you really think he would give his all for a manager he clearly wants rid of?

Get him gone and move on.
In normal circumstances yes. January window if we we're looking to replace him. People need to realise how actually thin our squad Is!

He's crying in media but it's on Dyche to sort this out and at least get him on the cause again. It's possible.

These things can be sorted out. Gnonto is back fully reintegrated at Leeds despite doing everything to leave

We are in no position for more players to leave, when we know the money won't be used for new signings. I don't want any more money taken out of the playing squad and into Moshiri's investment.
Its nothing like Gnonto, he wanted to leave yes, but he didnt fall out with the manager.

He wasnt bad mouthing the manager and undermining him to the rest of the squad.

In normal circumstances yes. January window if we we're looking to replace him. People need to realise how actually thin our squad Is!

He's crying in media but it's on Dycheto sort this out and at least get him on the cause again. It's possible.
Wide Forwards (5)
Dwight McNeil (HG)
Jack Harrison (HG)
Arnaut Danjuma
Demarai Gray (HG)
Lewis Dobbin (UA)

We have plenty of Wingers.

We will be just fine without him, he hasnt played for the last 6 months anyway.

Its nothing like Gnonto, he wanted to leave yes, but he didnt fall out with the manager.

I'm sure players bad mouth managers at every club in the country from champions league to sunday league. Maybe it's not on twitter and to such a wide audience, but it's on whatsapp or in the dressing room, or down the pub, or wherever.

It can be resolved if both parties are grown ups.

DG hasn’t said anything till now

This was frustration boiling over I think, and that can be forgiven imo

Dyche and DG need to get around a table and hash it out

I think he could be useful to us as a squad option

Status
Not open for further replies.