Transfer Rumour Denzel Dumfries

Status
Not open for further replies.
….from what I recall, there was plenty who wanted him as soon as we were linked.
There were 2 or 3 Eggs. McCole and Connor I recall wanted him. But the overwhelming majority were against. These are all from the first day of the thread.
Well, this isnt good.

Reminds me of Sidibe

His movement reminds me of Douc's, looks quite clumsy.

sounds crap

Its got a strength as "key passes"

lol not from what ive seen

Never seen him play. On paper though he doesn't sound like the kind of profile we need for a RB...

If that's his best bits then he is really garbage. The best part was him exiting the bus.

Might finally be the season we're relegated with this sort of signing. Go for it Benidorm Brands.

25 never been seen good enough for a move away. Brands coming in with some notes after Aarons collapses. Hopefully not another panic buy. If he was anything special Brands would have brought him in sooner rather than leaving the position empty and trialing Sidibe.

Weak tackling defender who can't keep hold of the ball. Sounds like he'd fit right in around here...

What has the game come to when you get a defender who cant tackle ffs! :(
Commits lots of fouls but doesnt dive into tackles. So does he grab people and gives fouls away? sounds like a useless slab of dog poo, welcome to Everton big guy, you’re going to have the time of your life!

Brands preparing for life in the Championship.

I want this to be a good signing, but 25 is pretty old for a player to still be playing in Holland. If he was very good Id assume someone else in a top league wouldve picked him ip by now. Havent seen him play tho, so have no idea.

Never heard of him.
Looked at you tube.
Hope to never hear of him again.
Amazing what a couple of decent tournament games can do for a players reputation. lol

There were 2 or 3 Eggs. McCole and Connor I recall wanted him. But the overwhelming majority were against. These are all from the first day of the thread was.

Amazing what a couple of decent tournament games can do for a players reputation. lol
He's scored against Austria and the Ukraine. Bit early for the vault.

Playing far too well at the Euros to come to Everton. Ffs looks a decent player.

People on here who are like 'oh he's not technical enough', 'but he can't stick a 50 yard diag on a sixpence', 'He only scores or assists 5 a season' blah blah

Full backs are supposed to physical, athletic, get forward and back first and foremost. The rest is just 5 yard passes, being good in the air and crossing. Yeah some full backs can stick 50 yard diags and take free-kicks, but they are worldies and we need to manage expectations.

This lad looks like he's got the package to be a prem player to me.

He's scored against Austria and the Ukraine. Bit early for the vault.
Not vaulting mate. I even finished off with it's amazing what a couple of decent tournament games can do for a players reputation.

Eggs was saying there were a few posters in favour of him signing. Just pointing out that the majority on here weren't.

There were 2 or 3 Eggs. McCole and Connor I recall wanted him. But the overwhelming majority were against. These are all from the first day of the thread.

I mean.. I don't think there was anything necissarily wrong with my comment like lol

Still reminds me of Sidibe. Holland have not been put under any pressure yet and DD hasn't had to defend.
However it looks (.as with Sidibe ) that wing back suits him better than full back.

Still reminds me of Sidibe. Holland have not been put under any pressure yet and DD hasn't had to defend.
However it looks (.as with Sidibe ) that wing back suits him better than full back.
But you're against signing him yes? That's literally all I've said. I'm not judging you mate.

But you're against signing him yes? That's literally all I've said. I'm not judging you mate.
How you can read that I'm against signing him from "he looks like Sidibe " is beyond me Fred.
I reiterate that he is a good attacking full/wing back.
Because of his pace and power he is a better option than Coleman who unfortunately is very much at the tail end of his career.
However defensively he is not the best.
Whether I would want to sign him depends on how we are intending to play.
Alexander -Arnold is wonderful going forward but can't defend.
Wan Bissaka the opposite.
You have to decide how you are going to play and what your priorities are.
It also depends what your budget is for a full / wing back.

Status
Not open for further replies.