Transfer Rumour Denzel Dumfries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't know anything about him but desperately want him signed as it means 92-year-old Coleman gets sat on the bench finally. It's a shame that Seamus' legacy, if you will (if you can call it that, in spite of the lack of actual success), has ended this way - he's like a dog whose legs have gone that is being dragged down the street by its owner.

Interesting quote from PSV manager:

PSV not afraid about losing Madueke
Posted By Admin On August 8th, 2021 02:22 PM | Eredivisie, News, Transfer News
PSV Eindhoven boss Roger Schmidt is not scared that Noni Madueke will leave the club after an excellent start to the season.
Follow Football-Oranje on Twitter
Madueke scored twice in the Johan Cruijff Schaal win over Ajax on Saturday and is being eyed by a number of top clubs including Borussia Dortmund and Tottenham Hotspur.
However, Schmidt is not concerned, telling ESPN. “I’m not afraid, why should I be? He will one day leave PSV if he continues to develop like he is now.
“I’m not afraid it will happen now. We can’t sell key players anymore. We’ve already done that with Donyell Malen, Denzel Dumfries and Pablo Rosario, so we can’t lose any more. And PSV is also a fantastic club for Noni to develop. He is very young, he can play a lot here, score goals and cheer with the team. I think he feels very good here,”
Madueke himself told ESPN, “I’m happy to play at PSV. It’s great that you get appreciation, but my focus is on my teammates and getting to the play-offs of the Champions League.”
0 comments

Interesting quote from PSV manager:

PSV not afraid about losing Madueke
Posted By Admin On August 8th, 2021 02:22 PM | Eredivisie, News, Transfer News
PSV Eindhoven boss Roger Schmidt is not scared that Noni Madueke will leave the club after an excellent start to the season.
Follow Football-Oranje on Twitter
Madueke scored twice in the Johan Cruijff Schaal win over Ajax on Saturday and is being eyed by a number of top clubs including Borussia Dortmund and Tottenham Hotspur.
However, Schmidt is not concerned, telling ESPN. “I’m not afraid, why should I be? He will one day leave PSV if he continues to develop like he is now.
“I’m not afraid it will happen now. We can’t sell key players anymore. We’ve already done that with Donyell Malen, Denzel Dumfries and Pablo Rosario, so we can’t lose any more. And PSV is also a fantastic club for Noni to develop. He is very young, he can play a lot here, score goals and cheer with the team. I think he feels very good here,”
Madueke himself told ESPN, “I’m happy to play at PSV. It’s great that you get appreciation, but my focus is on my teammates and getting to the play-offs of the Champions League.”
0 comments
Di marzio says it's inter

The dutch journo following PSV also points to Inter only no development on a satisfying bid as things stands.
As i said before this has Inter Milan written all over, unless they are really that skint and get someone else in on loan like Bellerin. If they can spend then i expect this to go through soon once Lukaku is deffo gone.

Hard to know what’s true. The Echo have made clear that Brands wants him but Benitez doesn’t. But maybe he’s just had bigger clubs after him since he looked decent at the Euro’s.

We wanted Aarons but the price was/is too high, Dumfries looks to be a no-brainer at the price but with the time it’s taking it indicates we are proper skint and he’ll probably go to Inter. Who wouldn’t instead of us at the moment though, honestly.

We’ll end up with Coleman first choice, Kenny back-up and probably sign a right back from Wrexham or Northampton Town to put pressure on those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back