• Yes!

Votes: 561 84.1%
  • Noooo!

Votes: 106 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people say 'he won't try for us'

But for how much of a horrible cretin Costa is, when has he ever on the pitch not played with passiOn? To me he seems the type who will just his regular game, even if he is a massive Off it

Seems a player who plays with his heart on his sleeve, hence why he does some crazy [Poor language removed].

But for how much of a horrible cretin Costa is, when has he ever on the pitch not played with passiOn? To me he seems the type who will just his regular game, even if he is a massive Off it

Seems a player who plays with his heart on his sleeve, hence why he does some crazy [Poor language removed].
He would want to be fit going to Atletico.

Was he one of the Chelsea players who downed tools to get Jose sacked?

If it's a loan he wouldn't be match fit until late october/early November.

The guy has been partying heavy over there in Brazil and they were reports he was over weight.

I don't see it happening because it will take half the loan to get him match fit with a normal 6 week pre season programme,and when he is i don't really see him giving it 110% as he usually does and risk an injury so close to January 1st.

Yep, the longer it takes, the less attractive the prospect is for a loan. If we're essentially getting him match fit for AM, then swerve.

Yep, the longer it takes, the less attractive the prospect is for a loan. If we're essentially getting him match fit for AM, then swerve.

Eh? The window closes on Thursday and we don't have a game for 10 days after that. How does how long the deal takes make it less attractive?

For a kick off this isn't going to happen, he won't come here.

But if it was to happen then it shouldn't stop our search for a forward, we should just carry on as normal looking for our permenant solution and view the Costa signing as a bonus.

If it means we don't panic sign the Cardiff lad or someone similar than it's worth it just for that.

Talk of him not being match fit until November is way wide of the mark & tbh I'd take him just for Anfield in December never mind the 20 odd other games.

But he isn't coming so it's immaterial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back