Do we have the worst attack in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not wet the bed, we had some decent chances to score and were unlucky yesterday. First half the front 3 struggled but second half after the introduction of Davies we had some bright spells. We need to be patient for Lampards vision to pay dividends on the field.

Let's not wet the bed, we had some decent chances to score and were unlucky yesterday. First half the front 3 struggled but second half after the introduction of Davies we had some bright spells. We need to be patient for Lampards vision to pay dividends on the field.
You can have all the 'vision' in the world, but until we get someone who can actually do the putting the ball in the net bit it means nothing. Gray, Gordon, McNeil, Rondon, Dele - I doubt there's more than 10 goals between them there this season.

toothless.jpg

We had the worst defence last season. We have improved that. Also improved midfield I also like Iwobi in midfield.

would say with Richie gone DCL injured. We have a bad attack Gray really is a 1.5m player Gordon is young and good playing him upfront is stupid tho. McNeil am not sure what he even is same with Ali in my opinion he can only play off the striker think he could be fine playing off DCL and Rondon is Rondon would have been a ok sub option about 5 years ago.

We have Townsend old bad injury was a decent squad option before the injury. We definitely need a few more options hopefully we can get them before the window shuts.

We had the worst defence last season. We have improved that. Also improved midfield I also like Iwobi in midfield.

would say with Richie gone DCL injured. We have a bad attack Gray really is a 1.5m player Gordon is young and good playing him upfront is stupid tho. McNeil am not sure what he even is same with Ali in my opinion he can only play off the striker think he could be fine playing off DCL and Rondon is Rondon would have been a ok sub option about 5 years ago.

We have Townsend old bad injury was a decent squad option before the injury. We definitely need a few more options hopefully we can get them before the window shuts.

Think they scored about 35% of the goals last season. Thats a huge chunk to just disapear.

Thing is, it’s not a new problem.

Last season, we were absolutely crying out for another centre forward.

We were all concerned that an injury to Calvert Lewin or Richarlison would leave us with no forwards, so we signed… Rondon (who I believe is a solid bench option for 15-20 minutes).

Rondon then started about 7 straight games because of injuries.

1 year on, we’re down a Richarlison and DCL is injured. It’s IMPERATIVE that we sign at least one striker before the deadline, or that’s what will destroy us this season.

Alli is your midfield scoring option if you get him firing.
I posted 3 years ago this was going to happen , marcel brands was clueless he never understood you have to pay for strikers they win u games . The problem is any decent striker in the prem have there clubs . so sadly it could be jim bowen time again just like it was with cenk tosun and moise kean .

Status
Not open for further replies.