Do you think we'll see a reaction against Forest?

How will the team respond?

• Total voters

No chance. The players dont have the skill or inner strength. The manager is clueless. Never backed against us, ever. But Notts Forrest at 5/2 is a nuts price

I fear that they are finished. Horrible form since Christmas and there was been little to show that improvement is on the horizon. Would be different if the games were competitive and we were scoring multiple goals a game but that's just not the reality. Dyche is clueless, the players can't do the basics.

We rode our luck last year and hung on, this year with all the off the field stuff and the horrible results and play on field will likely see us down.

We'll get beat. We're finished. The issues are legion.

Players are looking elsewhere as the chance of relegation increases.

3 seasons of being constantly up against it, whether it's points deductions, the managerial merry go round, or selling any player worth selling have taken their toll. It's completely wearing and demoralising.

Playing this way can't be at all enjoyable, either.

Bill Kenwright's chickens coming home to roost, the biggest one being his decision to sell to that imbecile Moshiri.

Last edited:

Have felt like this alot newcastle at home burnley away. Can this set of players and dyche turn it around yes, is on them now to show they care

Depends what you mean by reaction?

I think we'll beat Forest but I don't think it will be pretty and it will be agony to watch and experience from within the ground.

We need to work on set pieces all this week, as they were absolutely garbage against Chelsea and look to be our only hope on Sunday.

Even if we score I don’t see us keeping Forest out the other end; too much quality against the way Dyche sets us up every game.

Knew the injuries to be minor.