Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same people wanting Lampard out now will be saying the exact same things about his successor eight mouths or less into his tenure. You people will never learn.

He is doing garbage, the past week has been shameful performances.

The stats are embarassing.

But, he talks a good game and is not Benitez are his only redeeming features.

Not at all mate, throw some names out there and let's see. At the end of the day we don't know who will actually come here until we actually approach them do we.
For me....

Gallardo, absolute no.1 choice and leaves his job in December, wouldnt cost alot to buy that contract out.
Tuechel (We were linked with previously, long shot but ask the question).
Roberto Mancini, could we tempt him back to club football with a new project going in to a new stadium?
Marcelo Bielsa, would be good to see the team fighting as that old Leeds side did, I think our fans would be right behind that.
Jorge Sampaoli
Marco Rose
Paulo Fonseca
Thomas Frank
Patrick Vieira
Abel Ferreira
Stefano Pioli

If they fail go and get David Moyes, I dont remember a time when a David Moyes side was ever found being out worked by an opponent and took an average West Ham side in to Europe. I remember alot of fans moaning about his style of play but it was far far superior to what we are seeing now......

Absolutely should have got Galtier when we had the chance!

The profomances and the stats will be just as shameful (if not worse) under the next patsy.

A half decent manager would bring some improvements to the current squad.

Lampard is not a good manager, he failed after spending 250 million and was sacked when 9th at Chelsea. New manager comes in and guides them to 4th and wins the champions league.

Only Mike Walker who has a worse record than him in the history of the club.

For me....

Gallardo, absolute no.1 choice and leaves his job in December, wouldnt cost alot to buy that contract out.
Tuechel (We were linked with previously, long shot but ask the question).
Roberto Mancini, could we tempt him back to club football with a new project going in to a new stadium?
Marcelo Bielsa, would be good to see the team fighting as that old Leeds side did, I think our fans would be right behind that.
Jorge Sampaoli
Marco Rose
Paulo Fonseca
Thomas Frank
Patrick Vieira
Abel Ferreira
Stefano Pioli

If they fail go and get David Moyes, I dont remember a time when a David Moyes side was ever found being out worked by an opponent and took an average West Ham side in to Europe. I remember alot of fans moaning about his style of play but it was far far superior to what we are seeing now......

Absolutely should have got Galtier when we had the chance!
Then you have very short memory as Moyes would have at least 3 of these a season, Bolton and West Brom both gave us 4 goal hidings at Goodison, the latter also done it at their place, Villa on Boxing Day, cup exits to Oldham, Reading, Brentford etc

My minimum requirement at this stage of the season was for us just not to be in bottom 3 and adrift of teams above. We are just 5pt off 9th place which tells me that as bad as we have been recently, there are a lot of other teams who are not so great either.

I'm going to stick my stance of give him time and see where we are at in the summer. A change in form and a not unachievable upturn in our points per game and the season can turn into the average showing and slightly higher league position that was most people's expectation this year.

However if he doesn't follow the shocking runs of form and performances like this each time with a clear improvement for a few games to settle the ship a bit I can't see him being kept on. We will obviously have sunk too far then and be on for a real relegation battle again.

Just get some fecking results, I'll worry about performances and tactics and the new signings at a later stage.

Exactly. You either sack him now or stick with him and back him fully.

Can’t be in a situation where we waste 6 weeks, lose to Wolves and City then sack him without a plan. It was an absolute circus last year and it probably will be again knowing this club.

It’s guaranteed. I can see us beating Wolves and all the ‘bed wetters’ will be told to pipe down, because beating 20th place Wolves at Goodison makes everything all right.

Then we will have our arses handed to us by City, and lose at home to Brighton.

Then we face another relegation six pointer against Southampton at home that could go either way, but then people start looking at the rest of the fixture list and start thinking where the hell are the points going to come from?

So we are in a position where losing against Southampton at home will see him sacked, but beating Southampton at home really just delays the inevitable. Similar to how Benitez would have been kept on for a few more weeks if we had beaten 20th placed Norwich away.

Then you have very short memory as Moyes would have at least 3 of these a season, Bolton and West Brom both gave us 4 goal hidings at Goodison, the latter also done it at their place, Villa on Boxing Day, cup exits to Oldham, Reading, Brentford etc
Im not saying we were never beaten, the team still worked hard, in the last 2 games the players have given up and chucked the towel in...

At least with a Moyes type there would be discipline, I get the feeling Lampard and his staff want to be the players mates and that leads to a lack of discipline....

A half decent manager would bring some improvements to the current squad.

Lampard is not a good manager, he failed after spending 250 million and was sacked when 9th at Chelsea. New manager comes in and guides them to 4th and wins the champions league.

Only Mike Walker who has a worse record than him in the history of the club.
You'll want that next manager sacked before the season is over too. I'm sure half of you just post this stuff for a laugh at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.