Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard survives because Everton and the fans dont want another sacking but he deserves the sack although for some so called experts he is untouchable. He took 2 teams to Bourmouth and got trashed and we play utter rubbish. Yesterday the defence and Pickford were not there to save him from defeat. His win rate equals the beloved Benitez. He is lucky because we cannot afford another sacking, that's all. His football plan B is inexistent

Our board has been as inept at signing managers as they have at signing strikers, so I don't have any confidence that they would replace FL with someone better. Our problem is we can't score goals. We need a striker and a creative midfielder. Up until Bournemouth our performances have looked more solid. We just can't score goals.

Our board has been as inept at signing managers as they have at signing strikers, so I don't have any confidence that they would replace FL with someone better. Our problem is we can't score goals. We need a striker and a creative midfielder. Up until Bournemouth our performances have looked more solid. We just can't score goals.
Really? We took 92 shots from Fulham, Leicester and Bournemouth x2.

No for me. I dont want to change manager within a year. We all know Lampard not enough but expects him to improve.
However, I would also understand why the board sack him but please hire someone experienced before that.

January is pivitol to our season, get the transfers we need, 2 - 3 forward players then we should be OK, if we fail then we will reap the reward of relegation, its really that simple. The lack of attacking threat is affecting the midfield and defence now and eventually it erodes confidence. Sort it Thelwell, you have been warned.

January is pivitol to our season, get the transfers we need, 2 - 3 forward players then we should be OK, if we fail then we will reap the reward of relegation, its really that simple. The lack of attacking threat is affecting the midfield and defence now and eventually it erodes confidence. Sort it Thelwell, you have been warned.
I have no confidence in the club to get it right. I knew last December Richie would be off in the summer. They had all that time to scout and find someone. They should be scouting years prior anyway for someone to replace him. And the answer was Dwight McNeil. We all knew DCL could not be trusted to stay fit. Yet we go with Maupay who doesn’t make the most of his chances. Yeah he scores 10 goals a season, but the amount of goal chances he got a Brighton he was never going to get that here. Everyone single of one saw we had no goals or no where enough goals to be secure of safety. Now we need to try find the solution in a widow where it’s hard to get good deals. The club is rotten from top to bottom.

Don't want another sacking, however, results will dictate those early to mid january home games being key. Crazy how quickly defensively we have be fallen apart.

After having had some time to reflect on yesterday's performance, the players on the pitch were not competetive enough, they are playing firmly within their comfort zone and I think one or two of them are finding life uncomfortable under Lampard and his team, so, they are putting just that little bit less into their performances, not enough to be easily noticed, but, enough to affect results.

If the board want to sort the problems at this club, they need to start with the attitude of the playing staff. I believe that the way to do this is to publicly demonstrate support for Lampard and make it plain that he is going nowhere. He's a bright lad, I'm sure he has already identified just who he needs to get out of the club over the next couple of windows.

Conor Coady said yesterday that it is too easy to play for Everton and he was right, we can look a busy team on occasions, but, realistically we look, all too often, to be out fought and out ran by very poor teams. There is a malaise amongst the players and if doest take long for it to start to rub off on even the new players. It needs to be made plain to them that no less than 100% is acceptable and that Thelwell, Lampard and the coaching staff call the shots.

Oh and get a centre forward in or we are fecked.

Get him gone,losing games is part of football but the way we do it is embarrassing,no fight,no tempo,no plan on how to get back into a game.

Jesus Christ . Seriously WTF.
Let's be open and honest here, we are in no way shape or form a premier League elite team Sorry but that is it. Sacking every manger who turns up make us look like the board know what they are doing. Do they F.

We all knew we were in for a dier few seasons loose a few games and it's sacking time. Come on really we are better than this.

No we won't go down either

I think I said a few managers ago that it was important to get the right manager, Ancelotti was a great capture but he left. The owner takes too much notice of bedsheets with writing on, you cannot run a club that way. In trying to please everyone he has pleased nobody, well except the long list of managers that have rinsed us of millions.

If we stick with Lampard, which we should, then he needs funds to buy at least one goal scorer in the window. I don’t know who that is and knee jerk buying someone who is a flash in the pan at the World Cup is not a good idea. better let another club do that and buy their spare striker.

With goals in this team we wouldn’t be looking at relegation, we wouldn’t be pulling up trees but we know there’s a lot of work to be done. It is far easier to be patient with a rebuild when you aren’t in a relegation scrap. Which if things continue we will be once again.

Rafael was sacked after 19 games in which he amassed 19 points, Lampard currently has 14 points from 15 games so needs 5 points from the next 4 to just get on a par with him...

Dont forget Rafael didnt have Coady, Tarkowski, Onana, Gueye. He had that group of frauds and could only add Townsend, Begovic and Rondon on free transfers and Gray for 1.7m.

Frank spent 60m on Onana, McNeil and Maupay and added a further 5 players to be even further away from what Rafael did?

Not defending Rafael because he was ?, but Lampard is doing much much worse yet most on here want to keep him.

Tory boy Lampard has had you all off, big time...

BTW

Over the last month or so I`ve heard many thousands of fans saying after the games "that ones on Lampard" after every game which has cost us points.

Yet he is the right man for the job?!? GTF

Status
Not open for further replies.