Does Rooney now deserve a bit more respect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, that hell be back, but not before leaving for, as Brennan said, leaving for Milan. Who remembers Paul Ince?

Naive to believe people who actually know the family of Rooney and are known as spot on ITKs ?

Okay then.

HE'S GOING TO MILAN LADS FOR £200K A WEEK LADS FFS

As it stands now he is coming back, what is naive is for you to say 'He is staying at the very top until he's 32 fact' when you've got nothing to back it up.

You going to lump on then mate?

We may have gained monetarily, but I think his going hurt this club spiritually. I don't really put much blame on him, but it's left a gaping hole in the collective souls of Evertonians. A certain light went out that day...you can't really put your finger on it, but it's there and we can all feel it.

Where better off without him, he's finally grown into a man and a great player. We will see him in a Everton shirt again no doubt ...

We may have gained monetarily, but I think his going hurt this club spiritually. I don't really put much blame on him, but it's left a gaping hole in the collective souls of Evertonians. A certain light went out that day...you can't really put your finger on it, but it's there and we can all feel it.

Pretty much all players all complete gits. I agree football died a bit for me when a lad that young who had barely played a season for us wanted to move at the first opportunity.

All players are just assets. Thats the best way to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back