Dogs

Should be allowed to keep Staffies etc?

• Yes

• No

• Pedigree, chum

Results are only viewable after voting.

Same for children.
If society requires the ability to register pet licences same should apply to having kids.

I would support this.

Love a good bit of totalitarianism and a side of eugenics on a Tuesday on GOT.

Just in case anyone reading this even vaguely thinks this way (and I'm sure most don't really): needing a license for an animal is not remotely similar to requiring a license to start a family. Insane.

Just in case anyone reading this even vaguely thinks this way (and I'm sure most don't really): needing a license for an animal is not remotely similar to requiring a license to start a family. Insane.

After posting that I wanted to feed my kid to my dog, it seemed obvious (at least to me) that I wasn't being entirely serious about enforcing a license for reproduction. I'm quite familiar with eugenics, even more so than parenting.

After posting that I wanted to feed my kid to my dog, it seemed obvious (at least to me) that I wasn't being entirely serious about enforcing a license for reproduction. I'm quite familiar with eugenics, even more so than parenting.

Yeah I thought so too, which is what I alluded to. It's just not the first time I've heard that kind of bizarreness from angry, shouty dog owners

Oh it is. You should see the families where I live. Borderline feral. They need licensing and mandatory obedience classes. Muzzling in the worst cases. One kid bit my dog last week. Vicious swine.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back