Dogs

Should be allowed to keep Staffies etc?

• Yes

• No

• Pedigree, chum

Results are only viewable after voting.

Guys I get your concern but don’t feel that putting down all xl bullies and Staffies is the best solution.
staffies are a great example as, if they are exercised and have the energy taken out of them, they are lovely dogs. Some staffies need an awful lot of exercise, ie being ran all day long. If they aren't having this taken out of them, they can easily get frustrated and be dangerous/overly boisterous.

staffies are a great example as, if they are exercised and have the energy taken out of them, they are lovely dogs. Some staffies need an awful lot of exercise, ie being ran all day long. If they aren't having this taken out of them, they can easily get frustrated and be dangerous/overly boisterous.
I’ve got kids , I’ve had a staffy and I’d definitely have another one. Great dog , but need exercising and need keeping in line. Far worse breeds out there.

Can’t always blame the owner. Sometimes you’ve just got a bad apple for whatever reason, or something just goes amiss in the dogs head after being friendly for years. The key is always be careful and take note .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back