Should be allowed to keep Staffies etc?

• Yes

• No

• Pedigree, chum

Results are only viewable after voting.
😬
Man killed by own XL bully dog at home

Breed of peace strikes again.

Tragic. Really don't trust them. There's a couple who use the same park as me who have two. I actively avoid them. Especially as the thicko fella informed me "the one who doesn't like people I muzzle. The other one just doesn't like dogs". Neither are neutered. They don't care about the ban. They're XLs as I've asked.

I saw them walking one off lead by a main road the other week. Sorely tempted to get a pic and inform the cops.

Tragic. Really don't trust them. There's a couple who use the same park as me who have two. I actively avoid them. Especially as the thicko fella informed me "the one who doesn't like people I muzzle. The other one just doesn't like dogs". Neither are neutered. They don't care about the ban. They're XLs as I've asked.

I saw them walking one off lead by a main road the other week. Sorely tempted to get a pic and inform the cops.
There’s 2 living next door to me … the young lad never has a muzzle on it (one of them is a cross apparently so doesn’t need a muzzle) .. told him if I see it without a muzzle I’ll crack him 😂

They’re thick ignorant beauts who infect society. No one cares about your killing machine, mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back