2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much tripe being talked about DCL....

Truth is DCL ,Kean &Tosun all need to score goals this season if we are to challenge the top 6....

So let's offer praise & encouragement to our squad instead of utter garbage & nonsense statements which quite frankly are not very helpful or supportive to our fringe players who need pepping up & encouraged....

Much tripe being talked about DCL....

Truth is DCL ,Kean &Tosun all need to score goals this season if we are to challenge the top 6....

So let's offer praise & encouragement to our squad instead of utter garbage & nonsense statements which quite frankly are not very helpful or supportive to our fringe players who need pepping up & encouraged....
Let it go mate. Your boy has been shown up as a bum.

He's dumped out the team and we start to score goals. It's not a coincidence.

Whatever DCL was doing over the Summer, he needs to bin.

Pre season, and the first couple of matches he has been wretched.

Deservedly dropped for the Wolves game, and I can't see him figuring again until we play Sheff Wed.

He will be out on loan in January I feel.

DCL will still have an important part to play this season....

Get behind him, he will deliver....
Deliver like he had in all the games he's played, I have never known an Everton player have so long to prove himself and still not improved. Players like Davies don’t get the chance, why had DCL had so long, I didn’t rate him at the beginning and rate him even less now.

Deliver like he had in all the games he's played, I have never known an Everton player have so long to prove himself and still not improved. Players like Davies don’t get the chance, why had DCL had so long, I didn’t rate him at the beginning and rate him even less now.

Davies & DCL will both play their part this season....

Support them, encourage them to improve & get better...

Don't criticize & mock them they are part of our squad.....

Blue tinted glasses aside, would he start for any teams challenging us for top 6/4?
Got to say no.

I like the lad, I would love him to bury 25 a season and be our number 9 for 10 years but he hasn't shown anything, consistently, close to the level we need.
It’s a fair question to ask if he would start for any other clubs in the prem, never mind one trying to challenge the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back